Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Prison RP Thread [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Saria
Saria sniffs at the meat and nibbles at the edge. Gross she thinks. She gets up and walks away from it, disgusted. Maybe she would eat it later.

Aria
Not caring or as fussy as the others, Aria quickly finishes the meat, watching Shadowshifter leave. Then she looks at Blackmamba, her sharp senses catching the smell of meat buried underneath herbs. 'I'm going to assume its not for the Gaolers.' she says with a dry smirk.
Saria
Saria sniffs at the meat and nibbles at the edge. Gross she thinks. She gets up and walks away from it, disgusted. Maybe she would eat it later.

Aria
Not caring or as fussy as the others, Aria quickly finishes the meat, watching Shadowshifter leave. Then she looks at Blackmamba, her sharp senses catching the smell of meat buried underneath herbs. 'I'm going to assume its not for the Gaolers.' she says with a dry smirk.
nZJa3n3.png
Valentina
The Windowsill ~ Dellofall

Valentina let out a sigh, her form leaning in the window and she glanced through the glass at the endless tundra outside. With a huff, she turned a half lidded gaze on the hard stone that she rested upon, her throat bubbled with a groan as she stretched. Just noticing the abyssal skydancer that was standing on the ground to her right, gazing longingly at her lounging form instead of the landscape outside. With a dreary sigh, she made eye contact with Dellofall.

` `Delly, honey, ` ` she purred in a sing-song voice, ` `be a dear and go fetch me my mirror from the room.` ` She batted her eyelashes at him, tail curling. By the ways his feathers twitched, she knew she had him wrapped around her talon.

Dellofall cleared his throat, blinking ` `of course, Val, I'll be back before two wingbeats! ` `

` ` Lovely, and don't ever call me 'Val', it's Valentina to you. ` ` She snarked as Dellofall flapped his way into the air in the hallway and disappeared quickly around the corner.

With a contented purr, Valentina relaxed back and toyed with the small gems laced on her feathers.

Valentina
The Windowsill ~ Dellofall

Valentina let out a sigh, her form leaning in the window and she glanced through the glass at the endless tundra outside. With a huff, she turned a half lidded gaze on the hard stone that she rested upon, her throat bubbled with a groan as she stretched. Just noticing the abyssal skydancer that was standing on the ground to her right, gazing longingly at her lounging form instead of the landscape outside. With a dreary sigh, she made eye contact with Dellofall.

` `Delly, honey, ` ` she purred in a sing-song voice, ` `be a dear and go fetch me my mirror from the room.` ` She batted her eyelashes at him, tail curling. By the ways his feathers twitched, she knew she had him wrapped around her talon.

Dellofall cleared his throat, blinking ` `of course, Val, I'll be back before two wingbeats! ` `

` ` Lovely, and don't ever call me 'Val', it's Valentina to you. ` ` She snarked as Dellofall flapped his way into the air in the hallway and disappeared quickly around the corner.

With a contented purr, Valentina relaxed back and toyed with the small gems laced on her feathers.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
‘Ahh, Valentina. My favorite pet. Here is some fresh warm meat for you.’ Shadowshifter mumbles through some fresh warm meat, and drops it onto a plate in front of Valentina.
‘Ahh, Valentina. My favorite pet. Here is some fresh warm meat for you.’ Shadowshifter mumbles through some fresh warm meat, and drops it onto a plate in front of Valentina.
x5yAWHD.png
Saria
Saria quietly picks up her meat and leaves the scene. She goes to Valentina, who's sitting on the window sill. She rolls her eyes. 'O mighty one, what wisdom doth come from your hardships?' she says in an imperious voice, teasing Valentina.

Aria
Aria looks up at Shadowshifter. 'Please may I have some more food? I've been feeling sick, and starving.' Shadowshifter respected her, but asking for food hardly turned out the way she wanted. Aria was a better tracker than some Gaolers here, and if she got the food, proved her willingness, she might be able to help. Outside, in the cold, fresh air. Aria respected some members. Shadowshifter, Blackmamba, Nostus. But that was really all.
Saria
Saria quietly picks up her meat and leaves the scene. She goes to Valentina, who's sitting on the window sill. She rolls her eyes. 'O mighty one, what wisdom doth come from your hardships?' she says in an imperious voice, teasing Valentina.

Aria
Aria looks up at Shadowshifter. 'Please may I have some more food? I've been feeling sick, and starving.' Shadowshifter respected her, but asking for food hardly turned out the way she wanted. Aria was a better tracker than some Gaolers here, and if she got the food, proved her willingness, she might be able to help. Outside, in the cold, fresh air. Aria respected some members. Shadowshifter, Blackmamba, Nostus. But that was really all.
nZJa3n3.png
‘Hmm. Yes, you can.’ Shadowshifter says nicely. ‘But only, if you make Saria’s right wing bleed for teasing Valentina.’
‘Hmm. Yes, you can.’ Shadowshifter says nicely. ‘But only, if you make Saria’s right wing bleed for teasing Valentina.’
x5yAWHD.png
Saria
Saria gulps a little, but stands with her wing outstretched, waiting for the sharp sting. When it comes, the scratch starts to bleed and she folds it to her side, walking out the room.

Aria
Aria didn't mind too much, but as she cut Saria's wing she felt a small twinge of guilt. But she pushed it away. Survival of the fittest. Aria stood in front of Shadowshifter, dwarfed by her massive frame.

Saria
Saria gulps a little, but stands with her wing outstretched, waiting for the sharp sting. When it comes, the scratch starts to bleed and she folds it to her side, walking out the room.

Aria
Aria didn't mind too much, but as she cut Saria's wing she felt a small twinge of guilt. But she pushed it away. Survival of the fittest. Aria stood in front of Shadowshifter, dwarfed by her massive frame.

nZJa3n3.png
I think that's a little overboard. It was alright with a scratch...))
I think that's a little overboard. It was alright with a scratch...))
nZJa3n3.png
‘Here is some more cold rotting meat. But you could upgrade to fresh warm meat if... you never talk or make eye contact with Blackmamba. But if you do, then you will go back to cold rotting meat.’ Shadowshifter says
‘Here is some more cold rotting meat. But you could upgrade to fresh warm meat if... you never talk or make eye contact with Blackmamba. But if you do, then you will go back to cold rotting meat.’ Shadowshifter says
x5yAWHD.png
Dellofall
The Windowsill ~ Valentina

He clutched the mirror tightly in his claws, feeling entranced just by holding it. The mirror was one of Valentina's most prized possessions, and she trusted him enough to get it. He flapped his wings harder, he had to get back to her faster, to prove his worth.

As he returned to the windowsill she loved to frequent, he couldn't stop the sigh at how utterly beautiful she was. The way the sun reflected off of her feathers as if the very fibers were crafted of crystals, it made his heart curl. He dodged the gathered dragons and landed in front of her, noticing how she bristled at the dragon calle Saria, had they hurt her?

` ` A bottom feeder like you could only wish to hear any words I have to give. Oh, Delly, thank goodness, this dirty servant was spreading her filth on me. ` ` She cried in vain, her talons going up to rest dramatically on her forehead.

` `Here you go, Valentina, I'll make sure they don't bother you. ` ` He grinned pridefully.

Dellofall quickly handed her the mirror, before rounding on Saria with a snarl, his lean, muscled frame flexing in his strife. He'd prove to Valentina just how honorable of a knight he could be. She sat back, fluffing her feathers leisurely in the mirror while daintily picking at the choicy flesh.
Dellofall
The Windowsill ~ Valentina

He clutched the mirror tightly in his claws, feeling entranced just by holding it. The mirror was one of Valentina's most prized possessions, and she trusted him enough to get it. He flapped his wings harder, he had to get back to her faster, to prove his worth.

As he returned to the windowsill she loved to frequent, he couldn't stop the sigh at how utterly beautiful she was. The way the sun reflected off of her feathers as if the very fibers were crafted of crystals, it made his heart curl. He dodged the gathered dragons and landed in front of her, noticing how she bristled at the dragon calle Saria, had they hurt her?

` ` A bottom feeder like you could only wish to hear any words I have to give. Oh, Delly, thank goodness, this dirty servant was spreading her filth on me. ` ` She cried in vain, her talons going up to rest dramatically on her forehead.

` `Here you go, Valentina, I'll make sure they don't bother you. ` ` He grinned pridefully.

Dellofall quickly handed her the mirror, before rounding on Saria with a snarl, his lean, muscled frame flexing in his strife. He'd prove to Valentina just how honorable of a knight he could be. She sat back, fluffing her feathers leisurely in the mirror while daintily picking at the choicy flesh.
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
The large dragon let out a soft chuckle as the Skydancer became suspicious of what he had packed away in his bag.

“Clever. You know how to use your nose well, small one.” The crystalline dragon gave her a short lived and charming smile, his tail curling around to reach into his bag, only to stop when Shadowshifter spoke illy.

“With all do respect, Madam. They are still dragons regardless of status, and have the right to receive good food, do you not think? Besides, stronger pets make for much more loyal companions.” There was an edge to his voice, but he spoke respectfully to the Gaoler, wanting nothing more than the best for their... ‘pets’, as they liked to call them. Regardless, standing up a little was of no issue to him.

“I simply wish to see these charming dragons thrive.” Blackmamba’s tone was cool, but his stature stiffened, rising up subtly to create the largest mass he could for himself. He knew he was intimidating, but never tried to make it obvious.
The large dragon let out a soft chuckle as the Skydancer became suspicious of what he had packed away in his bag.

“Clever. You know how to use your nose well, small one.” The crystalline dragon gave her a short lived and charming smile, his tail curling around to reach into his bag, only to stop when Shadowshifter spoke illy.

“With all do respect, Madam. They are still dragons regardless of status, and have the right to receive good food, do you not think? Besides, stronger pets make for much more loyal companions.” There was an edge to his voice, but he spoke respectfully to the Gaoler, wanting nothing more than the best for their... ‘pets’, as they liked to call them. Regardless, standing up a little was of no issue to him.

“I simply wish to see these charming dragons thrive.” Blackmamba’s tone was cool, but his stature stiffened, rising up subtly to create the largest mass he could for himself. He knew he was intimidating, but never tried to make it obvious.
2Z6uBh6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10