Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quailly's Art Shop | GEMS/USD [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
@Quaillybirb

Thanks for letting us know! I hope you have lots of fun with the holidays ^.^
@Quaillybirb

Thanks for letting us know! I hope you have lots of fun with the holidays ^.^
Everyone I have not gotten a commission back to, I am working on them now. I have a new art tablet so the process of getting that slowed me down!!
Everyone I have not gotten a commission back to, I am working on them now. I have a new art tablet so the process of getting that slowed me down!!
I will be opening once again here pretty soon! I'll be taking USD now!!
I will be opening once again here pretty soon! I'll be taking USD now!!
@Lake, @Featherworld, @Mature, @Pressia

I'm open again! And now I'm taking USD for my commissions!! This way of payment is much more prefered, however, that doesn't make it mandatory and gems or treasure are still okay.
@Lake, @Featherworld, @Mature, @Pressia

I'm open again! And now I'm taking USD for my commissions!! This way of payment is much more prefered, however, that doesn't make it mandatory and gems or treasure are still okay.
@Quaillybirb

Hello! Would you be willing to do ship art? If so, then I would like a fully colored fullbody for this dude, and this dude! Any pose is fine, but if you want me to suggest anything, then perhaps make them flirty, or playing hard to get? lol idk
Does 1250g sound okay?
@Quaillybirb

Hello! Would you be willing to do ship art? If so, then I would like a fully colored fullbody for this dude, and this dude! Any pose is fine, but if you want me to suggest anything, then perhaps make them flirty, or playing hard to get? lol idk
Does 1250g sound okay?
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@quaillybirb You mentioned having a preference towards drawing humanoid characters so i wanted to ask if you would be willing to draw a couple of OCs namely Orion and Zen

I was hoping to commission a Graphic Poster style of either both characters together or two separate images with one character in each image. Or all three if you are interested.

I Was hoping to pay in gems. Let me know if this is something that interests you and how much you would charge based on complexity and going out of your comfort zone. I Look forward to possibly working with you!
@quaillybirb You mentioned having a preference towards drawing humanoid characters so i wanted to ask if you would be willing to draw a couple of OCs namely Orion and Zen

I was hoping to commission a Graphic Poster style of either both characters together or two separate images with one character in each image. Or all three if you are interested.

I Was hoping to pay in gems. Let me know if this is something that interests you and how much you would charge based on complexity and going out of your comfort zone. I Look forward to possibly working with you!
@Luminamorte

I'm absolutely up for that! 1250g I believe is correct, yes! I'll add you to a slot!

@noiro18

Around 950g for two characters in one piece! Backgrounds all depend on how complex you want them! Probably not much of an extra charge though.

1600g for two separate pieces! Same as the last for background charges!!
@Luminamorte

I'm absolutely up for that! 1250g I believe is correct, yes! I'll add you to a slot!

@noiro18

Around 950g for two characters in one piece! Backgrounds all depend on how complex you want them! Probably not much of an extra charge though.

1600g for two separate pieces! Same as the last for background charges!!
@quaillybirb I would love to do all three if you're willing. Orion tends towards a more storm/lightning/energy theme maybe with him in a mountain setting.
Zen is definitely space and sparkle themed with them in a more cosmic setting.
As far as one for them together I would love to let you mix their themes together with artistic liberty

As far as complexity goes Zen and I both loved the middle piece of the three poster style examples in terms of complexity and I don't mind an extra charge if necessary.
@quaillybirb I would love to do all three if you're willing. Orion tends towards a more storm/lightning/energy theme maybe with him in a mountain setting.
Zen is definitely space and sparkle themed with them in a more cosmic setting.
As far as one for them together I would love to let you mix their themes together with artistic liberty

As far as complexity goes Zen and I both loved the middle piece of the three poster style examples in terms of complexity and I don't mind an extra charge if necessary.
@noiro18 absolutely!! Just send over a CR of half or all of the total! which I think the total for all three is 2550g, thank you!!
@noiro18 absolutely!! Just send over a CR of half or all of the total! which I think the total for all three is 2550g, thank you!!
@Quaillybirb

Hello, I would like to order ship art of 2 characters together:
Neil (blue eyed) and Chris (brown eyed): Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Au
Neil: A B C
Chris: Z Y X W
I want Neil's hair to be flatter: 1 2 3

I want line-art (exaggerated), background, full colour and shaded. Neil dresses up while Chris dresses down. I want them to be acting all lovey-dovey/comfortable with each other.

I'll be paying in treasure.
@Quaillybirb

Hello, I would like to order ship art of 2 characters together:
Neil (blue eyed) and Chris (brown eyed): Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Au
Neil: A B C
Chris: Z Y X W
I want Neil's hair to be flatter: 1 2 3

I want line-art (exaggerated), background, full colour and shaded. Neil dresses up while Chris dresses down. I want them to be acting all lovey-dovey/comfortable with each other.

I'll be paying in treasure.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38