Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Quailly's Art Shop | GEMS/USD [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
@mature okay!
@mature okay!
!! everyone I'm sorry with the slow progress!! I PROMISE I am working on these!!
!! everyone I'm sorry with the slow progress!! I PROMISE I am working on these!!
I can vouch that I've received two of the three pieces I've commissioned and was very happy with both! Sorry for clogging the queue with multiple requests! Keep up the great work! I know it's hard to stay motivated.
I can vouch that I've received two of the three pieces I've commissioned and was very happy with both! Sorry for clogging the queue with multiple requests! Keep up the great work! I know it's hard to stay motivated.
thank you!! I've got 4 comms left, then I'm going to be swapping over to USD only for a while! Exceptions MIGHT be made, but I really would like to start earning a small income!
thank you!! I've got 4 comms left, then I'm going to be swapping over to USD only for a while! Exceptions MIGHT be made, but I really would like to start earning a small income!
@lake @featherworld @pressia

Big updates!

Comm prices were bumped because all my friends have been yelling at me to do it so I budged!
As well! Commissions will ONLY be in USD for the time being! I really wanna start making some kind of income for this! There may be a few exceptions to this rule! I'll see about it!
Finally, I got a carrd! Mainly for offsite commissioning, but the prices there are the same as on here! (The slots ARE separate though! My slots here will not change if those there fill up!)
@lake @featherworld @pressia

Big updates!

Comm prices were bumped because all my friends have been yelling at me to do it so I budged!
As well! Commissions will ONLY be in USD for the time being! I really wanna start making some kind of income for this! There may be a few exceptions to this rule! I'll see about it!
Finally, I got a carrd! Mainly for offsite commissioning, but the prices there are the same as on here! (The slots ARE separate though! My slots here will not change if those there fill up!)
bump
bump
biump
biump
bomp
bomp
bumpin!
bumpin!
bump!
bump!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38