Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Chests and Eggs [Pinglist Open!]
1 2 3 4
@Belzah
Yes pls <3
@Belzah
Yes pls <3
@Belzah add me to your perma art thread pinglist, pls! [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=2]
@Belzah add me to your perma art thread pinglist, pls!
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
[center] @Tammoratya [b]One of your clanmates has been bothering you for the past hour about some 'paper thing' stuck in the trees where they can't reach. You eventually cave and go help them, turns out it was an envelope! [i]Whats inside?[/i][/b] [size=4][b]Art delivery![/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tRdvMXm.png[/img] [/center]
@Tammoratya
One of your clanmates has been bothering you for the past hour about some 'paper thing' stuck in the trees where they can't reach. You eventually cave and go help them, turns out it was an envelope!
Whats inside?

Art delivery!
tRdvMXm.png
@Belzah

He's perfect!!!!!
@Belzah

He's perfect!!!!!
m5NMmDh.png
To those still waiting on art, I kindly ask to please be patient with me as school started back up and it has been extremely busy here! If you would like to cancel your CRs you may but when I am done I will require the egg payment or a FR currency equivalent :D Thanks so much for your time <3 (200g/kt per egg)

@Corvyssal @Solyrium @Windows8 @Kivovis @IssuesMayExist
To those still waiting on art, I kindly ask to please be patient with me as school started back up and it has been extremely busy here! If you would like to cancel your CRs you may but when I am done I will require the egg payment or a FR currency equivalent :D Thanks so much for your time <3 (200g/kt per egg)

@Corvyssal @Solyrium @Windows8 @Kivovis @IssuesMayExist
@Belzah It's okay! Take your time! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Belzah

It's okay! Take your time!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@belzah i sent you FR currency equiv
@belzah i sent you FR currency equiv
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
[center] @Windows8 [b]You're clearing out the loose rocks from the back of your lair when you find an almost perfect looking edge of an envelope peeking from under a larger rock, you get a few of the clan members to help you move the boulder. Hmm, it seems to not be an accident that it was placed here. You gently pull the flap open to see... [i]Whats inside?[/i][/b] [size=4][b]Art delivery![/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426142690212708355/677708972169494528/Untitled700_20200213215304.png[/img] [/center]
@Windows8
You're clearing out the loose rocks from the back of your lair when you find an almost perfect looking edge of an envelope peeking from under a larger rock, you get a few of the clan members to help you move the boulder. Hmm, it seems to not be an accident that it was placed here. You gently pull the flap open to see...
Whats inside?

Art delivery!
Untitled700_20200213215304.png
also quick note to @Kivovis @IssuesMayExist @Solyrium
your arts are currently in the lined/coloring stages! expect them by the 20th at the latest!

note to @Corvyssal
i'm still working on how to pose your lovely birby! ill call it the concept phase :D
also quick note to @Kivovis @IssuesMayExist @Solyrium
your arts are currently in the lined/coloring stages! expect them by the 20th at the latest!

note to @Corvyssal
i'm still working on how to pose your lovely birby! ill call it the concept phase :D
[center] @Kivovis [b]While you were tending to the festering plants growing near the entrance to your lair you spot an envelope hiding amongst the rotten leaves of the weeds, it seems fairly unscathed. What could it be? Your talons are quick to rip open the top... [i]Whats inside?[/i][/b] [size=4][b]Art delivery![/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590604783233007627/677913924770856960/Untitled701_20200214001147.png[/img] [/center]
@Kivovis
While you were tending to the festering plants growing near the entrance to your lair you spot an envelope hiding amongst the rotten leaves of the weeds, it seems fairly unscathed. What could it be? Your talons are quick to rip open the top...
Whats inside?

Art delivery!
Untitled701_20200214001147.png
1 2 3 4