Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Pixel Art] Scenic gifs, Custom Decor
1 2
[center][size=5][b][color=#444F69]Animated Pixel Scenes[/color][/b][/size] [color=#444F69][b]-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-[/b][/color] [b]STATUS: [color=green]Foddart OPEN[/color][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3321884/1#post_56378473]link to my foddart shop[/url] [color=#444F69][b]-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-[/b][/color][/center] [columns][img alt="a foggy lake scene, with pale yellow background, dark off-black deciduous tree to the right, some bushes to the left with a ghostly pale deerlike figure between them. it is animated to look like the water is flowing and a wind is blowing."]https://s9.gifyu.com/images/SFWrW.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol] [b]~5,000g[/b] highly complex design highly complex animation (10 frames) (~10 layers) (oct 2022) [nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol][img alt="the same ghostly deer lake scene, but with notably less animation frames"]https://s9.gifyu.com/images/SFWrI.gif[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol][b]~2000g[/b] highly complex design medium-low animation (2 frames) (~10 layers) (oct 2022) [/columns] [columns][img alt="a limited palette scene of some hanging terrariums, the background seems to have a wallpaper design of some tulips along the lower edge. the animation is of the terrariums swaying slightly."]https://s9.gifyu.com/images/SFWt2.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol] [b]~225g[/b] simple design very simple animation (2 frames) (4 layers) (march 2020)[nextcol][color=transparent]--_--[/color][nextcol][img alt="a snapshot of part of a neon-lit alleyway, with a metal-railing balcony with a bottle resting at the top and some leafy pot plant dangling down. there are three neon light sources in the scene, a blue wine-cup sign at the bottom left, a pink one that reads '44','20', and '80' in stylized numbers, and two pink glowing rounded lantern shapes dangling off a pole attached to the right wall. the animation seems to show the light moving across the scene as the various sources turn brighter and dim."]https://s9.gifyu.com/images/SFWtS.gif[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]_[/color][nextcol][b]~1250g[/b] medium complex design medium-low animation (4 frames) (~10 layers) (oct 2022)[/columns] [center][color=#444F69][b]-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-[/b][/color][/center] [size=4][b][color=#444F69]Info:[/color][/b][/size] [list] [*] 100px square original size, can resize to 200px for free. [*] Can do other shapes/transparent background also, like 100px wide circles. [*] Max 1 high-complexity scene per slot [*] Price varies, design*animation complexity (below) for an estimate. [*] Feel free to ask here or PM me if you have questions about complexity levels and such. [*] Mixed pay allowed, I take gems and treasure,[s] fest currency,[/s] and other stuff: [*] [b]1g : 1,000t[/b] [*] [s]2g: 3 fest currency[/s] [*] [b]Transmutation materials[/b] at their LAH price (especially grey slime, copper muck, various goo.) [*] [b]Gem genes/breeds[/b] at their mp price (no iri/shim, cry/face, or jewels. big yes most modern and veilspun and sandsurge bc/genes. ask if unsure.) [*] Partial payment required before I begin [*] My id will be in the image, but if you use it off-site please link back* [/list] * You can link to this thread or my profile, I'm BetaOrionis here, RigelOrionBlack on Toyhouse. [center][color=#444F69][b]-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-[/b][/color][/center] [size=4][b][color=#444F69]Design Complexity:[/color][/b][/size] [b]200g - low:[/b] little to no shading/highlights, few colours, 1-2 objects [b]500g - medium:[/b] basic shading/highlights, several objects [b]800g - high:[/b] lots of little pieces, leafy trees, more colours [size=4][b][color=#444F69]Animation Complexity:[/color][/b][/size] [b]*1.25 - low:[/b] 2-3 frames, and/or not a lot of movement [b]*3.50 - medium:[/b] 4-7 frames, and/or a few movements [b]*6.25 - high:[/b] 8-12 frames, and/or lots of movement [center][color=#444F69][b]-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-[/b][/color][/center] [size=4][b][color=#444F69]Process:[/color][/b][/size] [list=1] [*] Submit an order form, and wait for my reply [*] I'll give the estimated price based on what you've asked for [*] Work will begin once you've sent at least half payment [*] Simple and Medium-low orders will generally be finished within 24hrs, feel free to ask for progress updates if it's been more than that since you sent the payment. [*] WIP's given on request, for composition ideas and such. [*] Small edits -like colour changes- are free! [*] If I can't finish an order then I will refund you. [*] Please save the gif to your own device just in case. [/list] [center][color=#444F69][b]-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-[/b][/color][/center] [size=4][b][color=#444F69]Slots:[/color][/b][/size] [center][color=#444F69][b]-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-[/b][/color][/center] [size=4][b][color=#444F69]Order Form:[/color][/b][/size] [code] @/BetaOrionis [b]Scene/theme:[/b] the setting and key things to include [b]Colours:[/b] link to palette/dragon (scries also ok)/character/image or moodboard [b]Design complexity:[/b] low/medium/high [b]Animation complexity:[/b] low/medium/high [b]Payment:[/b] what currency/items will you be paying in? [b]Extra:[/b] other requests - further specifications. [b]Work In Progress:[/b] yes/no, surprise me with the final piece [/code] ----- you can ask to be pinged whenever slots open! [pinglist=4131] ----- Completed Orders [list] [*] windjammer, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3178511/1#post_52552747]schooner on the sunset sea[/url]. [*] MagicMcStixx, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3178511/1#post_52580790]trick-of-the-light in an autumnal forest[/url]. [/list]
Animated Pixel Scenes
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
link to my foddart shop
a foggy lake scene, with pale yellow background, dark off-black deciduous tree to the right, some bushes to the left with a ghostly pale deerlike figure between them. it is animated to look like the water is flowing and a wind is blowing. _ ~5,000g
highly complex design
highly complex animation
(10 frames)
(~10 layers)

(oct 2022)
_ the same ghostly deer lake scene, but with notably less animation frames _ ~2000g
highly complex design
medium-low animation
(2 frames)
(~10 layers)

(oct 2022)
a limited palette scene of some hanging terrariums, the background seems to have a wallpaper design of some tulips along the lower edge. the animation is of the terrariums swaying slightly. _ ~225g
simple design
very simple animation
(2 frames)
(4 layers)

(march 2020)
--_-- a snapshot of part of a neon-lit alleyway, with a metal-railing balcony with a bottle resting at the top and some leafy pot plant dangling down. there are three neon light sources in the scene, a blue wine-cup sign at the bottom left, a pink one that reads '44','20', and '80' in stylized numbers, and two pink glowing rounded lantern shapes dangling off a pole attached to the right wall. the animation seems to show the light moving across the scene as the various sources turn brighter and dim. _ ~1250g
medium complex design
medium-low animation
(4 frames)
(~10 layers)

(oct 2022)
Info:
  • 100px square original size, can resize to 200px for free.
  • Can do other shapes/transparent background also, like 100px wide circles.
  • Max 1 high-complexity scene per slot
  • Price varies, design*animation complexity (below) for an estimate.
  • Feel free to ask here or PM me if you have questions about complexity levels and such.
  • Mixed pay allowed, I take gems and treasure, fest currency, and other stuff:
  • 1g : 1,000t
  • 2g: 3 fest currency
  • Transmutation materials at their LAH price (especially grey slime, copper muck, various goo.)
  • Gem genes/breeds at their mp price (no iri/shim, cry/face, or jewels. big yes most modern and veilspun and sandsurge bc/genes. ask if unsure.)
  • Partial payment required before I begin
  • My id will be in the image, but if you use it off-site please link back*
* You can link to this thread or my profile, I'm BetaOrionis here, RigelOrionBlack on Toyhouse.
Design Complexity:
200g - low: little to no shading/highlights, few colours, 1-2 objects
500g - medium: basic shading/highlights, several objects
800g - high: lots of little pieces, leafy trees, more colours

Animation Complexity:
*1.25 - low: 2-3 frames, and/or not a lot of movement
*3.50 - medium: 4-7 frames, and/or a few movements
*6.25 - high: 8-12 frames, and/or lots of movement
Process:
  1. Submit an order form, and wait for my reply
  2. I'll give the estimated price based on what you've asked for
  3. Work will begin once you've sent at least half payment
  4. Simple and Medium-low orders will generally be finished within 24hrs, feel free to ask for progress updates if it's been more than that since you sent the payment.
  5. WIP's given on request, for composition ideas and such.
  6. Small edits -like colour changes- are free!
  7. If I can't finish an order then I will refund you.
  8. Please save the gif to your own device just in case.
Slots:
Order Form:
Code:
@/BetaOrionis [b]Scene/theme:[/b] the setting and key things to include [b]Colours:[/b] link to palette/dragon (scries also ok)/character/image or moodboard [b]Design complexity:[/b] low/medium/high [b]Animation complexity:[/b] low/medium/high [b]Payment:[/b] what currency/items will you be paying in? [b]Extra:[/b] other requests - further specifications. [b]Work In Progress:[/b] yes/no, surprise me with the final piece

you can ask to be pinged whenever slots open!

Completed Orders
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
Decided to make a section for these offerings instead of keeping it to the occasional event/mention on my profile. [center][size=5][b]Custom Pixel Graphics[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56600472]honey bio preview[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6596339]ocean bio preview[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48041501]ocean recolour bio preview[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2782965]winged fox ych (closed rn)[/url][/center] Just wanna say the intention for these are 'graphics' and 'decorations' and not 'character art'! Though art that follows a given character's theme e.g. books for a librarian, is ok, this isn't primarily a place for me to draw dragons/other characters. Please give me the dimensions (examples of what size you want is also okay)![sup]*see reference section below[/sup] [b]Prices may vary sightly based on complexity.[/b] base prices below are for, like, geometric patterns. more complex means higher price – you can see the example section for what i mean. + 1250g Complete Bio Set (1 reversible vertical banner, 2 horizontal dividers (1 fancy, 1 plain), 1 mini icon, and 1 complex icon (from the fancy div)) + 650g for a Custom Banner (will be reversable, if there's a clear left/right alignment you get two versions) (usually vertical, but i can do one (1) horizontal header image type thing same pricing) + 575g for set of Custom Dividers (1 fancy 325g, 1 plain 250g) + 10g for simple Mini Icons (basic shape, with shading) + 75g for a slightly more complex icon as seen on the fancy divider [b]Conditional Pricing[/b] + 25g if you order a fancy div and want the icon separated (instead of the 75g for a new complex icon graphic) I can do recolours of my own customs, enquire about pricing! ----- [center][size=5][b]Rules and Info[/b][/size][/center] [list] [*]I reserve the right to refuse for personal reasons such as i'm not comfortable with the subject matter, etc. [*]Will take treasure/mixed pay at [b]1g: 1,000t[/b] [*]At least half base payment [i]before[/i] I start to work, the rest once i've delivered the final thing. [*]One (1) max 'bio set' order per slot [*]Won't do anything against the site's TOS (aka nsfw, excessive gore, etc) [*]Feel free to download and re-upload your own copy/copies of the graphics, i can't guarantee to host them forever [*]If I need to cancel working on a thing refunds depend on the state of it—full refund if i haven't started, half the sent payment if i've sent lines or flat colours. [*]Please don't take custom pixels made for others! Unless the one who orders it specifies, only they can use the graphics. [*]Custom graphics may be used anywhere on site with credit (link to my userpage or this shop), ask if you want to use them elsewhere! [*]Addendum to the above: if the use is explicitly for a shop of some sort there will be a small [b]surcharge[/b] (additional ~10% to base price)[/list] ----- [center][size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size][/center] [list=1] [*] [/list] ----- [center][size=5][b]Order Form[/b][/size][/center] [code]@/BetaOrionis I would like to order (thing here) [b]Inspiration:[/b] dragon/scry/character/theme/item/etc. images > text. [b]Price/payment:[/b] what currency will you be paying in? [b]Work In Progress:[/b] none/sketch/lines/flat colours (bold the ones you want or delete irrelevant ones) [b]Extra:[/b] other requests - further specifications. [/code] ----- *[b]For Reference:[/b] a fr item icon is 85px square, the basic default text line height is ~14px tall forum posts are 525px wide, dragon bios are 640px wide not sure why the site does this, but here's a few samples of tiny images beside text in various configurations: [columns][img alt="14px square"]https://placehold.jp/000000/000000/14x14.png[/img][nextcol] | example of 14px image next to text in columns (on the forums)[/columns] [img alt="14px square"]https://placehold.jp/000000/000000/14x14.png[/img] | example of 14px image next to text normally (on the forums) [url=https://ibb.co/qRzYL8b][img alt="screenshot of text alignment samples of how things appear in a dragon bio"]https://i.ibb.co/Bgm2HJ8/tiny-image-text-alignment-sample.png[/img][/url] ----- completed orders:[list] [*] Achromaticism. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3178511/2#post_55976120]blue/gold eye themed bio set[/url] [/list] ----- [center][size=4][b]Examples[/b][/size][/center] Honey Bio Set, would probably be around base price [b]1.25kg[/b][size=0] [/size][img alt="honey themed set of pixel art graphics"]https://i.imgur.com/WYPwYi4.png[/img] Ocean Bio Set, would probably be [b]~1.75kg[/b] due to the detailed rendering on the tendrils, and the gradient effect on the banners. breakdown: ~1kg for the banners, 250g for the plain div, ~500g for the fancy div, 15g for the lil icon.[size=0] [/size][img alt="deep sea themed set of pixel art graphics"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/190583908704714753/1168445876658774036/ocean_set.png[/img] something like the following header image would be more expensive due to high complexity, and also it's for a shop type thing. probably price it [b]~3kg[/b]? 5 different plants at ~100-150g each, a detailed small Character for ~1kg, typography for ~1kg (my own pixel font, with editing for the outline and lighting effect, adjusting the spacing, etc.), overall composition/design and stuff covers the rest.[size=0] [/size][img alt="terraria kits header image"]https://i.imgur.com/4Boo8FE.png[/img] ----- Pinglist: (shared for all my pixel art shop stuff) [pinglist=4131]
Decided to make a section for these offerings instead of keeping it to the occasional event/mention on my profile.
Just wanna say the intention for these are 'graphics' and 'decorations' and not 'character art'! Though art that follows a given character's theme e.g. books for a librarian, is ok, this isn't primarily a place for me to draw dragons/other characters.

Please give me the dimensions (examples of what size you want is also okay)!*see reference section below

Prices may vary sightly based on complexity. base prices below are for, like, geometric patterns. more complex means higher price – you can see the example section for what i mean.

+ 1250g Complete Bio Set
(1 reversible vertical banner, 2 horizontal dividers (1 fancy, 1 plain), 1 mini icon, and 1 complex icon (from the fancy div))

+ 650g for a Custom Banner
(will be reversable, if there's a clear left/right alignment you get two versions)
(usually vertical, but i can do one (1) horizontal header image type thing same pricing)

+ 575g for set of Custom Dividers
(1 fancy 325g, 1 plain 250g)

+ 10g for simple Mini Icons (basic shape, with shading)
+ 75g for a slightly more complex icon as seen on the fancy divider

Conditional Pricing
+ 25g if you order a fancy div and want the icon separated (instead of the 75g for a new complex icon graphic)

I can do recolours of my own customs, enquire about pricing!

Rules and Info
  • I reserve the right to refuse for personal reasons such as i'm not comfortable with the subject matter, etc.
  • Will take treasure/mixed pay at 1g: 1,000t
  • At least half base payment before I start to work, the rest once i've delivered the final thing.
  • One (1) max 'bio set' order per slot
  • Won't do anything against the site's TOS (aka nsfw, excessive gore, etc)
  • Feel free to download and re-upload your own copy/copies of the graphics, i can't guarantee to host them forever
  • If I need to cancel working on a thing refunds depend on the state of it—full refund if i haven't started, half the sent payment if i've sent lines or flat colours.
  • Please don't take custom pixels made for others! Unless the one who orders it specifies, only they can use the graphics.
  • Custom graphics may be used anywhere on site with credit (link to my userpage or this shop), ask if you want to use them elsewhere!
  • Addendum to the above: if the use is explicitly for a shop of some sort there will be a small surcharge (additional ~10% to base price)

Slots

Order Form
Code:
@/BetaOrionis I would like to order (thing here) [b]Inspiration:[/b] dragon/scry/character/theme/item/etc. images > text. [b]Price/payment:[/b] what currency will you be paying in? [b]Work In Progress:[/b] none/sketch/lines/flat colours (bold the ones you want or delete irrelevant ones) [b]Extra:[/b] other requests - further specifications.

*For Reference:
a fr item icon is 85px square, the basic default text line height is ~14px tall
forum posts are 525px wide, dragon bios are 640px wide

not sure why the site does this, but here's a few samples of tiny images beside text in various configurations:
14px square | example of 14px image next to text in columns (on the forums)
14px square | example of 14px image next to text normally (on the forums)
screenshot of text alignment samples of how things appear in a dragon bio
completed orders:
Examples

Honey Bio Set, would probably be around base price 1.25kg

honey themed set of pixel art graphics

Ocean Bio Set, would probably be ~1.75kg due to the detailed rendering on the tendrils, and the gradient effect on the banners.
breakdown: ~1kg for the banners, 250g for the plain div, ~500g for the fancy div, 15g for the lil icon.

deep sea themed set of pixel art graphics

something like the following header image would be more expensive due to high complexity, and also it's for a shop type thing. probably price it ~3kg?
5 different plants at ~100-150g each, a detailed small Character for ~1kg, typography for ~1kg (my own pixel font, with editing for the outline and lighting effect, adjusting the spacing, etc.), overall composition/design and stuff covers the rest.

terraria kits header image
Pinglist: (shared for all my pixel art shop stuff)
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
I am so excited for this, congratulations on your grand opening!

Question: Do they have to be squares, or could you make them any shape as long as it's 100 total pixels, or....?
I am so excited for this, congratulations on your grand opening!

Question: Do they have to be squares, or could you make them any shape as long as it's 100 total pixels, or....?
8et5D0P.pngnWiQNX9.png
@Fitzmagus I can do other shapes also, like 10,000px total rectangles, circles that fit in a 100px square, rounded edges, and transparent backgrounds!
@Fitzmagus I can do other shapes also, like 10,000px total rectangles, circles that fit in a 100px square, rounded edges, and transparent backgrounds!
@BetaOrionis
Scene/theme: Gloucester Fishing Schooner Sailing
Colours: (pinboard of refs) https://pin.it/69Rzipm
Design complexity: high
Animation complexity: medium
Payment: gems
Extra: have fun!
Work In Progress: yes
@BetaOrionis
Scene/theme: Gloucester Fishing Schooner Sailing
Colours: (pinboard of refs) https://pin.it/69Rzipm
Animation complexity: medium
Payment: gems
Extra: have fun!
Work In Progress: yes
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
@BetaOrionis
Scene/theme: Fall forest with fog, kind of want some leaves falling or blowing around in the wind and the fog moving some (Like with the deer pixel), featuring the trick of the light familiar, you can pose it how you want I just want it to look spirity but not fading in and out, but moving!
Colours: Fall colors and https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/343
Animation complexity: medium/high
Payment: Gems
Extra: Suprise me! Other than foresty and having that familiar you can have full freedom with it! Go crazy!
Work In Progress: surprise me with the final piece
@BetaOrionis
Scene/theme: Fall forest with fog, kind of want some leaves falling or blowing around in the wind and the fog moving some (Like with the deer pixel), featuring the trick of the light familiar, you can pose it how you want I just want it to look spirity but not fading in and out, but moving!
Colours: Fall colors and https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/343
Animation complexity: medium/high
Payment: Gems
Extra: Suprise me! Other than foresty and having that familiar you can have full freedom with it! Go crazy!
Work In Progress: surprise me with the final piece
axpi10x.gif 11SP9yT.gif 2OTuj7X.png
@MagicMcStixx that should be 2,800kt (2,800,000t), I'll log your order, and start once you've sent at least half the payment!
@MagicMcStixx that should be 2,800kt (2,800,000t), I'll log your order, and start once you've sent at least half the payment!
@windjammer here's your ship! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8saGFy7.gif[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/8saGFy7.gif[/img][/code]
@windjammer here's your ship!
8saGFy7.gif
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/8saGFy7.gif[/img]
@MagicMcStixx one autumnal fox for you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/axpi10x.gif[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/axpi10x.gif[/img][/code] you can ask for any small edits, or send the rest of the payment if you're happy with this!
@MagicMcStixx one autumnal fox for you!
axpi10x.gif
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/axpi10x.gif[/img]
you can ask for any small edits, or send the rest of the payment if you're happy with this!
@BetaOrionis That is awesome! I love it! Sending Payment now!
@BetaOrionis That is awesome! I love it! Sending Payment now!
axpi10x.gif 11SP9yT.gif 2OTuj7X.png
1 2