Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what scared the daylights out of kid you
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
That one scene in the movie Coraline when her fake mom turns into a spider monster and tries to kill her daughter
That one scene in the movie Coraline when her fake mom turns into a spider monster and tries to kill her daughter
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
The Grandma from Rapsittie Street Kids scared the hell out of me as kid. Y'know I think I caught the one and only time they aired it on TV. but idk, the twitchy movements and the satan speak really did it for me man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2kQEHG0fM
The Grandma from Rapsittie Street Kids scared the hell out of me as kid. Y'know I think I caught the one and only time they aired it on TV. but idk, the twitchy movements and the satan speak really did it for me man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2kQEHG0fM
that one scene from monsters inc when randal tested the scream machine thing on mike :,)) still cant stand that movie
that one scene from monsters inc when randal tested the scream machine thing on mike :,)) still cant stand that movie
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Chemicals of any sort. Little me was very aware of my mortality.
Chemicals of any sort. Little me was very aware of my mortality.
ive always been terrified of hotels because of hidden cameras and i think that was a burden that nine year old me shouldnt have had to worry about

also theres this one clay-mation game on girls go games called Tomb of Doom and i feel like nobody has ever heard of it but it scaaaared me
ive always been terrified of hotels because of hidden cameras and i think that was a burden that nine year old me shouldnt have had to worry about

also theres this one clay-mation game on girls go games called Tomb of Doom and i feel like nobody has ever heard of it but it scaaaared me
When challenged by Matsuoka Rin to a relay, the loser must commit Swimpuku
rainforest cafe specifically the robits. it has grown to nearly all robits and like 70% of dolls. Its the reason i never did build a bear cause they used to have like robotic bears at the doors and my parents took advantage.
rainforest cafe specifically the robits. it has grown to nearly all robits and like 70% of dolls. Its the reason i never did build a bear cause they used to have like robotic bears at the doors and my parents took advantage.
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif Have a lovely day!orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png
i was terrified of music boxes and i still am! :'D
i was terrified of music boxes and i still am! :'D
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
The dolls in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, some old dude who passed by our school a lot, some movie called nine, a blue car, since there was some rumour at our school
The dolls in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, some old dude who passed by our school a lot, some movie called nine, a blue car, since there was some rumour at our school
Messages are welcome :)
I had a very vivid imagination, so I would always think if i got out of bed in the middle of the night a giant bull would chase and impale me, yepp
I had a very vivid imagination, so I would always think if i got out of bed in the middle of the night a giant bull would chase and impale me, yepp
*.*.*.*.* Art shop~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2745089
Please click--PK5Va.gifkmlWO.gif
Accidentally saw a bit of an anime called Barefoot Gen in a documentary as a child. Still kinda traumatized to this day actually. :’) I looked it up again recently and I’m amazed I didn’t lose more sleep than I did.
Accidentally saw a bit of an anime called Barefoot Gen in a documentary as a child. Still kinda traumatized to this day actually. :’) I looked it up again recently and I’m amazed I didn’t lose more sleep than I did.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20