1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
ahhhhh okay makes sense
ahhhhh okay makes sense
iuEBSJ3.png5OZS7SI.pngrI18gRz.png0zy2W7P.pngdEe2UrM.png
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
I’m busy right now, sorry!
I’m busy right now, sorry!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
oh okay
oh okay
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Lichnos Any response for this? [quote name="DarkwingDove" date="2020-02-04 13:42:13" ] @/Lichnos Tbh I kinda feel like you’re a mafia member with an invest-style role. That role card looks a bit sus to me, firstly because judging by the lynch flavor, Rustic was the Captain: [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-02-03 05:44:50" ] Night has begun...and you lynched someone. The crew came late, they were summoned by Alex, they looked for there [b]Captain[/b], but they [b]couldn't find him[/b]. Then it hit them, the last of the remaining crew faltered, one person fell to the ground, the military wasn't there, but somehow, they [b]made them turn against there captain[/b]. Alex gave some words of attempted comfort, but they where empty and hollow. RusticEyes has died, they were James Artwell they were Town please send me night actions and wills! [/quote] @/SpiderQueen8 What’s your read on it? [/quote]
@Lichnos
Any response for this?
DarkwingDove wrote on 2020-02-04 13:42:13:
@/Lichnos
Tbh I kinda feel like you’re a mafia member with an invest-style role. That role card looks a bit sus to me, firstly because judging by the lynch flavor, Rustic was the Captain:
Nikame wrote on 2020-02-03 05:44:50:
Night has begun...and you lynched someone.
The crew came late, they were summoned by Alex, they looked for there Captain, but they couldn't find him. Then it hit them, the last of the remaining crew faltered, one person fell to the ground, the military wasn't there, but somehow, they made them turn against there captain. Alex gave some words of attempted comfort, but they where empty and hollow.
RusticEyes has died, they were James Artwell they were Town
please send me night actions and wills!

@/SpiderQueen8 What’s your read on it?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Normally I would wait for a bit longer for them respond, but I don't know when the day is ending. I think I'm going to vote for @Lichnos because one, they claimed to be the captain when it was implied that Rustic was, and two, they didn't respond to Dove when they pointed that out.
Normally I would wait for a bit longer for them respond, but I don't know when the day is ending. I think I'm going to vote for @Lichnos because one, they claimed to be the captain when it was implied that Rustic was, and two, they didn't respond to Dove when they pointed that out.
I’ll throw my vote in as well. @Tweeter @Argathakul could y’all also put a vote in?
I’ll throw my vote in as well. @Tweeter @Argathakul could y’all also put a vote in?
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
No problem.
No problem.
toaster
Dose anyone know of a sub who would like to play?
Dose anyone know of a sub who would like to play?
OWwMRKZ.png
pokes
pokes
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49