Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle of Alexia Titan D4
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@Lichnos

That may be true, but I’d still prefer a bit more evidence, just because that could technically be found through process of elimination.
@Lichnos

That may be true, but I’d still prefer a bit more evidence, just because that could technically be found through process of elimination.
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
Want me to reveal your rolecard? @DarkwingDove idk if you want it tho
Want me to reveal your rolecard? @DarkwingDove idk if you want it tho
iuEBSJ3.png5OZS7SI.pngrI18gRz.png0zy2W7P.pngdEe2UrM.png
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
@Lichnos

Might as well since you’ve already revealed my name.
@Lichnos

Might as well since you’ve already revealed my name.
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif

You are Mira Cartwyer. You are Town
You are the Star Screamers Medic! You make sure everyone is always okay! You want to help your fellow townies so choose wisely!
Passive: You have a 50% chance of seeing who visited your patient each night
Active: Choose someone to save each night! You have a 2-shot save on yourself too, but use it sparingly!

Your wish is my command, but idk if its the smartest thing to do. @DarkwingDove

You are Mira Cartwyer. You are Town
You are the Star Screamers Medic! You make sure everyone is always okay! You want to help your fellow townies so choose wisely!
Passive: You have a 50% chance of seeing who visited your patient each night
Active: Choose someone to save each night! You have a 2-shot save on yourself too, but use it sparingly!

Your wish is my command, but idk if its the smartest thing to do. @DarkwingDove
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
@Lichnos I mean, Tweeter already leaked the fact that the doc was named Mira, so a reveal of my name was basically a role reveal lol. But yeah, I’ll believe you for now. Could you reveal your role card so we can get some extra confirmation, though?
@Lichnos I mean, Tweeter already leaked the fact that the doc was named Mira, so a reveal of my name was basically a role reveal lol. But yeah, I’ll believe you for now. Could you reveal your role card so we can get some extra confirmation, though?
You are Mike Miller. You are Town you are the Captain of the fine vessel know as Star Screamer! You seem to know what goes on all the time. Nothing gets by you.
Active: See anyone of your choosing role card

Sorry I didn't notice. Oops @DarkwingDove
You are Mike Miller. You are Town you are the Captain of the fine vessel know as Star Screamer! You seem to know what goes on all the time. Nothing gets by you.
Active: See anyone of your choosing role card

Sorry I didn't notice. Oops @DarkwingDove
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
@Lichnos Tbh I kinda feel like you’re a mafia member with an invest-style role. That role card looks a bit sus to me, firstly because judging by the lynch flavor, Rustic was the Captain: [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-02-03 05:44:50" ] Night has begun...and you lynched someone. The crew came late, they were summoned by Alex, they looked for there [b]Captain[/b], but they [b]couldn't find him[/b]. Then it hit them, the last of the remaining crew faltered, one person fell to the ground, the military wasn't there, but somehow, they [b]made them turn against there captain[/b]. Alex gave some words of attempted comfort, but they where empty and hollow. RusticEyes has died, they were James Artwell they were Town please send me night actions and wills! [/quote] @SpiderQueen8 What’s your read on it?
@Lichnos
Tbh I kinda feel like you’re a mafia member with an invest-style role. That role card looks a bit sus to me, firstly because judging by the lynch flavor, Rustic was the Captain:
Nikame wrote on 2020-02-03 05:44:50:
Night has begun...and you lynched someone.
The crew came late, they were summoned by Alex, they looked for there Captain, but they couldn't find him. Then it hit them, the last of the remaining crew faltered, one person fell to the ground, the military wasn't there, but somehow, they made them turn against there captain. Alex gave some words of attempted comfort, but they where empty and hollow.
RusticEyes has died, they were James Artwell they were Town
please send me night actions and wills!

@SpiderQueen8 What’s your read on it?
[quote name="DarkwingDove" date="2020-02-04 13:42:13" ] @/Lichnos Tbh I kinda feel like you’re a mafia member with an invest-style role. That role card looks a bit sus to me, firstly because judging by the lynch flavor, Rustic was the Captain: [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-02-03 05:44:50" ] Night has begun...and you lynched someone. The crew came late, they were summoned by Alex, they looked for there [b]Captain[/b], but they [b]couldn't find him[/b]. Then it hit them, the last of the remaining crew faltered, one person fell to the ground, the military wasn't there, but somehow, they [b]made them turn against there captain[/b]. Alex gave some words of attempted comfort, but they where empty and hollow. RusticEyes has died, they were James Artwell they were Town please send me night actions and wills! [/quote] @/SpiderQueen8 What’s your read on it? [/quote] Yeah, I agree. Rustic seemed like they were Town Captain already. If there was another one, it makes more sense for them to be mafia. It wouldn't surprise me if maf had an invest role. I suppose nothing can be proved but it's between Lichnos and Pinkuu at this point. Even if it isn't Lichnos, lynching him would pin the last maf as Pinkuu who isn't a threat cause they've been inactive the whole time. Unless Argathakul doesn't end up being res? Which seems unlikely at this point.
DarkwingDove wrote on 2020-02-04 13:42:13:
@/Lichnos
Tbh I kinda feel like you’re a mafia member with an invest-style role. That role card looks a bit sus to me, firstly because judging by the lynch flavor, Rustic was the Captain:
Nikame wrote on 2020-02-03 05:44:50:
Night has begun...and you lynched someone.
The crew came late, they were summoned by Alex, they looked for there Captain, but they couldn't find him. Then it hit them, the last of the remaining crew faltered, one person fell to the ground, the military wasn't there, but somehow, they made them turn against there captain. Alex gave some words of attempted comfort, but they where empty and hollow.
RusticEyes has died, they were James Artwell they were Town
please send me night actions and wills!

@/SpiderQueen8 What’s your read on it?

Yeah, I agree. Rustic seemed like they were Town Captain already. If there was another one, it makes more sense for them to be mafia. It wouldn't surprise me if maf had an invest role.

I suppose nothing can be proved but it's between Lichnos and Pinkuu at this point. Even if it isn't Lichnos, lynching him would pin the last maf as Pinkuu who isn't a threat cause they've been inactive the whole time.

Unless Argathakul doesn't end up being res? Which seems unlikely at this point.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Is stuff still gonna happen the game has been on a halt for 4 days now
Is stuff still gonna happen the game has been on a halt for 4 days now
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
@Requacy @RusticEyes @Dragonclaw101 @Pinkuu @Tweeter101 @Dragoneirre @Kobaltfeathers @DarkwingDove @Lichnos @EmbertheSkywing @Argathakul
@SpiderQueen8 @Nightdraco @HeronInFlight
a hahaha guess who forgot this game way mybad
Th night has ended! And someone has died.
Bea was scared, but she had no more energy. She tried to stay hidden but it failed. The large man stood in front of her he raised his gun.....and you know what happens next.
Spiderqueen8 has died, they were Bea they were Town
@Requacy @RusticEyes @Dragonclaw101 @Pinkuu @Tweeter101 @Dragoneirre @Kobaltfeathers @DarkwingDove @Lichnos @EmbertheSkywing @Argathakul
@SpiderQueen8 @Nightdraco @HeronInFlight
a hahaha guess who forgot this game way mybad
Th night has ended! And someone has died.
Bea was scared, but she had no more energy. She tried to stay hidden but it failed. The large man stood in front of her he raised his gun.....and you know what happens next.
Spiderqueen8 has died, they were Bea they were Town
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49