Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ~found what I'm lf~
1 2
@AsterLeota Ooo that's very close OTL I may wait it out and see if a starcon boy pops up in the next litter since checking it out scurry wise one would work well with the outfit plan I have in mind, plus the lore. The metals just don't feel arcane enough for me, if that makes sense ahah

@rubyxblade a cute baby! As much as I dig the thought of them sharing dad's colours though, for whatever reason it's always felt a little too blue ahah. I will keep an eye on this boy though, he's one of the few I'm considering. Thanks for the offer!
@AsterLeota Ooo that's very close OTL I may wait it out and see if a starcon boy pops up in the next litter since checking it out scurry wise one would work well with the outfit plan I have in mind, plus the lore. The metals just don't feel arcane enough for me, if that makes sense ahah

@rubyxblade a cute baby! As much as I dig the thought of them sharing dad's colours though, for whatever reason it's always felt a little too blue ahah. I will keep an eye on this boy though, he's one of the few I'm considering. Thanks for the offer!
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Updating this thread to say that I've found the spiral I'm after! A friend from discord tracked one down and offered up a kiddo that was perfect for the role.

@Distain No worries on breeding the pair of you don't want to now, but if you're still breeding them I'd still want to be pinged for the kids, never hurts to have a look, everyone can do with more noodles!
Updating this thread to say that I've found the spiral I'm after! A friend from discord tracked one down and offered up a kiddo that was perfect for the role.

@Distain No worries on breeding the pair of you don't want to now, but if you're still breeding them I'd still want to be pinged for the kids, never hurts to have a look, everyone can do with more noodles!
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
dunno if you're lookin for pinglists, but here ya go [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19761713_bagHiplMoVYaWVv.png[/img] This pir is also sitting on a nest of 3 for V day, 15-25 g/kt price range hatchery link in signature!
dunno if you're lookin for pinglists, but here ya go

19761713_bagHiplMoVYaWVv.png
This pir is also sitting on a nest of 3 for V day, 15-25 g/kt price range

hatchery link in signature!
19739675_HzqPDkhLwt4NzgH.png
Oh, they're cute @mystimew ! A little too far in the red range for me, though they're a very pretty pair. Thank you anyway!
Oh, they're cute @mystimew ! A little too far in the red range for me, though they're a very pretty pair. Thank you anyway!
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Bump! Still looking for male arcane Fae!
Bump! Still looking for male arcane Fae!
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Update - once again my friend has blessed me with a Fae that suits my purposes! As a result I'm no longer LF, thank you all for your offers!

@AsterLeota your pair still interests me in general though - if you have a pinglist I'd like to be pinged for any star/con kids you get, reguardless of gender or breed! <3
Update - once again my friend has blessed me with a Fae that suits my purposes! As a result I'm no longer LF, thank you all for your offers!

@AsterLeota your pair still interests me in general though - if you have a pinglist I'd like to be pinged for any star/con kids you get, reguardless of gender or breed! <3
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
@toothbytes They wegged me ;-; and with a female ofc [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59201288] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/592013/59201288_350.png[/img] [/url]
@toothbytes
They wegged me ;-; and with a female ofc

59201288_350.png
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
AHH, that's a shame @Distain ! She's a pretty girl at least. I think I'm going to pass since her tert feels a little off to me, but I hope she finds a good home!
AHH, that's a shame @Distain ! She's a pretty girl at least. I think I'm going to pass since her tert feels a little off to me, but I hope she finds a good home!
Proud Murderpup
plaguevs1.png
Shops are WIP!
Adopt Shop
Hatchery
Leveling Service
1 2