Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 126 127
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now part of CosmicCarrion's Venerable Lair of the The Twisting Crescendo![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56929207] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569293/56929207_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @CosmicCarrion It looks like you've been here just over a year now. You've done so much in that time! You have a lovely collection. Jaymach, Lament, and Daerius are particularly beautiful. Garvesh looks so plain in comparison. But he's a big boy and I hope he finds a way to fit in. But if it turns out after all that he doesn't and is called to serve the Windsinger, his ancient soul will be filled with pride with the honor of serving his diety. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now part of CosmicCarrion's Venerable Lair of the The Twisting Crescendo!

56929207_350.png

@CosmicCarrion
It looks like you've been here just over a year now. You've done so much in that time! You have a lovely collection. Jaymach, Lament, and Daerius are particularly beautiful. Garvesh looks so plain in comparison. But he's a big boy and I hope he finds a way to fit in.

But if it turns out after all that he doesn't and is called to serve the Windsinger, his ancient soul will be filled with pride with the honor of serving his diety.

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of yosafire's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58466023] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584661/58466023_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @yosafire Welcome to Flight Rising. I hope you've found it fun your first month here. You have certainly collected a lot of dragons very quickly! So pretty too. Jack and Beelzebub are just two that caught my attention. Shodo is very honored to have joined them. I'm not sure what your plans are for him. Perhaps he'll find a mate or perhaps he'll become a warrior. But if it turns out that he doesn't, in the end, fit into the vision you have for your lair, then he will be prou to serve Plaguemomma. Exultation is an honor and he will be just as proud to bring light to others there as well. Until then, I hope he brings joy and strength to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He now part of yosafire's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard!

58466023_350.png

@yosafire
Welcome to Flight Rising. I hope you've found it fun your first month here. You have certainly collected a lot of dragons very quickly! So pretty too. Jack and Beelzebub are just two that caught my attention. Shodo is very honored to have joined them.

I'm not sure what your plans are for him. Perhaps he'll find a mate or perhaps he'll become a warrior. But if it turns out that he doesn't, in the end, fit into the vision you have for your lair, then he will be prou to serve Plaguemomma. Exultation is an honor and he will be just as proud to bring light to others there as well.

Until then, I hope he brings joy and strength to your lair.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a part of Dragonflame4062's Lesser Lair of the Tsunami Flats![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58621293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586213/58621293_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Dragonflame4062 Your Royal Family is stunning. Bulu and Magi also caught my attention. My little gilded crackle Fae is lucky to be in such beautiful company. I don't know what your plans are for hem, but he looks quite important with his fancy wing armor. ButI know that lair space is expensive and tastes change, so if he find himself in another lair, he will serve there as he serves Peacock and Seafoam now. Of course, I know he might also eventually be called to serve the Tidelord, wherever he turns out to be, but if that is indeed to be his fate, he will be fine. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He is now a part of Dragonflame4062's Lesser Lair of the Tsunami Flats!

58621293_350.png

@Dragonflame4062
Your Royal Family is stunning. Bulu and Magi also caught my attention. My little gilded crackle Fae is lucky to be in such beautiful company. I don't know what your plans are for hem, but he looks quite important with his fancy wing armor.

ButI know that lair space is expensive and tastes change, so if he find himself in another lair, he will serve there as he serves Peacock and Seafoam now. Of course, I know he might also eventually be called to serve the Tidelord, wherever he turns out to be, but if that is indeed to be his fate, he will be fine.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of BEZOCORPS' Lair of the Highland Scrub![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58883623] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588837/58883623_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @BEZOCORPS Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having a good time and are getting lots of help. You've done really really well in only a month. I wasn't able to expand my lair for a really long time. Firestar, Prism, and Bluefire really caught my attention. I'm glad I had a dragon you like. It's nice to see her in a new lair. She looks cute with her bandana. I don't know what you have planned for her and I hope she fits in and is useful to you. But I know that lair space is limited and that one day she might found another home or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve Stormcatcher. Whatever her fate, she will rise to it with pride and bring honor to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of BEZOCORPS' Lair of the Highland Scrub!

58883623_350.png

@BEZOCORPS
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having a good time and are getting lots of help. You've done really really well in only a month. I wasn't able to expand my lair for a really long time. Firestar, Prism, and Bluefire really caught my attention.

I'm glad I had a dragon you like. It's nice to see her in a new lair. She looks cute with her bandana. I don't know what you have planned for her and I hope she fits in and is useful to you.

But I know that lair space is limited and that one day she might found another home or she might be called to the Shifting Expanse to serve Stormcatcher. Whatever her fate, she will rise to it with pride and bring honor to your lair.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of NotYoBagel's Lair of the Driftwood Drag![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58883619] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588837/58883619_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @NotYoBagel Your lair seems to be rebuilding itself, but Xing and Athos really caught my eye. Very nice. I see one of my ancients has made it to your there. He's quite lucky to have found a home. I don't know what your plans are for him, but I hope that whatever it is that it all works out. However, if it doesn't and he is called to serve The Shadowbinder, be assured, he will consider it an honor. [right]@bantymom[/right]
He is now a member of NotYoBagel's Lair of the Driftwood Drag!

58883619_350.png

@NotYoBagel
Your lair seems to be rebuilding itself, but Xing and Athos really caught my eye. Very nice.
I see one of my ancients has made it to your there. He's quite lucky to have found a home. I don't know what your plans are for him, but I hope that whatever it is that it all works out. However, if it doesn't and he is called to serve The Shadowbinder, be assured, he will consider it an honor.
Kleos
@Bantymom
Could I have garnet for gems?
@Bantymom
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@fredddio [quote name="fredddio" date="2020-02-06 17:40:15" ] @Bantymom Could I have garnet for gems? [/quote] I'm so sorry I missed this! Yes, of course you may have Garnet for gems. I'm setting her up for you now. I hope she serves your lair well. :D
@fredddio
fredddio wrote on 2020-02-06 17:40:15:
@Bantymom

I'm so sorry I missed this! Yes, of course you may have Garnet for gems. I'm setting her up for you now. I hope she serves your lair well. :D
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She now belongs to fredddio's Venerable Lair of the Focal Point![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58883626] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588837/58883626_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @fredddio Read your profile. Orson Bean, voice of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins from the old animated movies, died last night. "I will not say the Day is done, nor bid the Stars farewell." But what a great lair. So organized! Everyone seems to have a purpose. I especially like your band of mercenaries and the conference of flight representatives wheeling and dealing. I am very inspired, though I'm afraid my energy will not sustain it. Edelgard seems to be fitting in quite well, but what has happened to the image in her bio? I saw one when you first picked her up, and as I watched her slowly transform, I kept thinking of it, but when I went to compare the final result, the image seemed to be broken. But I think Edelgard herself came out quite the match for what I remembered. [right]@bantymom (happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She now belongs to fredddio's Venerable Lair of the Focal Point!

58883626_350.png

@fredddio
Read your profile. Orson Bean, voice of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins from the old animated movies, died last night. "I will not say the Day is done, nor bid the Stars farewell."

But what a great lair. So organized! Everyone seems to have a purpose. I especially like your band of mercenaries and the conference of flight representatives wheeling and dealing. I am very inspired, though I'm afraid my energy will not sustain it.

Edelgard seems to be fitting in quite well, but what has happened to the image in her bio? I saw one when you first picked her up, and as I watched her slowly transform, I kept thinking of it, but when I went to compare the final result, the image seemed to be broken. But I think Edelgard herself came out quite the match for what I remembered.
@bantymom
(happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)
Kleos
hhhh thank you for your kind words! He's a lovely boy and sometime when i have the time i'm gonna work him into my lore. He's not plain! All my dragons were picked for an aesthetic taste, and he's right up top with the other monochrome babies of my lair~
hhhh thank you for your kind words! He's a lovely boy and sometime when i have the time i'm gonna work him into my lore. He's not plain! All my dragons were picked for an aesthetic taste, and he's right up top with the other monochrome babies of my lair~
@Bantymom
Christopher Tolkien passed away this January as well… “No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take.” We can take comfort in the fact that they lived happy lives, bringing joy to many people.

Thank you so much for the kind words on my lair! I’ve just started getting my footing lore wise, so it’s great to hear that people like it! You have many beautiful dragons as well, I especially love Salicaceae and her wartoad conquests.

The gif is working on my end, so I'm assuming it's flight rising being wonky or BB code holding a grudge against me...
In case it's not working still, the gif is from this tumblr post: https://fabulanova-ffxv.tumblr.com/post/185536471433/edelgard-von-hr%C3%A6svelgr-heir-apparent-of-the
(edited because the link was broken. I'm starting to seriously consider the idea that BB code hates me)

@Bantymom
Christopher Tolkien passed away this January as well… “No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take.” We can take comfort in the fact that they lived happy lives, bringing joy to many people.

Thank you so much for the kind words on my lair! I’ve just started getting my footing lore wise, so it’s great to hear that people like it! You have many beautiful dragons as well, I especially love Salicaceae and her wartoad conquests.

The gif is working on my end, so I'm assuming it's flight rising being wonky or BB code holding a grudge against me...
In case it's not working still, the gif is from this tumblr post: https://fabulanova-ffxv.tumblr.com/post/185536471433/edelgard-von-hr%C3%A6svelgr-heir-apparent-of-the
(edited because the link was broken. I'm starting to seriously consider the idea that BB code hates me)

tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 126 127