Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zweis does art [closed 4 queue]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@wildewinged --much thanks wilde! All looks to be in order here, I'll add you to the slot list and send you an invoice/dm. [emoji=mirror happy size=1][emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@wildewinged --much thanks wilde! All looks to be in order here, I'll add you to the slot list and send you an invoice/dm.
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
@iodine -- Oh absolutely no worries at all my dude!!! I know how Life can be when everythings happening all the time all the time. That being said I'd love to do an isometric room design for ya!!

I don't mind heaps of refs if you've got them on hand, but since you mentioned you don't have a ton to go off I can definitely work just on words + general aesthetics &etc. (If you've looked at the second example for those, i was prompted to do 'rock collections and a cozy reading nook and writing/books everywhere + lots of lights' and that's what I came up with - I can do something similar for you!) Just let me know what all you've got in mind and I'll touch back in with a quote + invoice.

Please let me know if you need any more info from me!
@iodine -- Oh absolutely no worries at all my dude!!! I know how Life can be when everythings happening all the time all the time. That being said I'd love to do an isometric room design for ya!!

I don't mind heaps of refs if you've got them on hand, but since you mentioned you don't have a ton to go off I can definitely work just on words + general aesthetics &etc. (If you've looked at the second example for those, i was prompted to do 'rock collections and a cozy reading nook and writing/books everywhere + lots of lights' and that's what I came up with - I can do something similar for you!) Just let me know what all you've got in mind and I'll touch back in with a quote + invoice.

Please let me know if you need any more info from me!
commissions closed to work on queue~
commissions closed to work on queue~
could I be put on your pinglist for FR currency? Your art is gorgeous!!
could I be put on your pinglist for FR currency? Your art is gorgeous!!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@Luminamorte of course! You're on it.
@Luminamorte of course! You're on it.
edit: realized i waited to post until after it was closed .-. could you ping me when you're open again? commission size: Bust commission style: Painted Portrait method of payment: USD special requests: emphasis on intricate eye makeup and sparkles :0 references: [url=https://toyhou.se/5367386.mycel]profile[/url] / [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/17873353_a77hOl7u3jlrkXL.png]pic 1[/url] / [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/17873369_S2oZERWcy0X9Dwd.png]pic 2[/url] [emoji=blue mushroom size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
edit: realized i waited to post until after it was closed .-. could you ping me when you're open again?

commission size: Bust
commission style: Painted Portrait
method of payment: USD
special requests: emphasis on intricate eye makeup and sparkles :0
references: profile / pic 1 / pic 2

tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
Could you add me to USD pinglist please?
Could you add me to USD pinglist please?
@NirnrootNoises ah no worries friend, I just figured I'd close the commissions every couple of slots to get caught back up on my queue. I'll be open again in a week or two - just gotta clear the comms I currently have. Catch ya on the flip side!!

@inugumi added, thanks so much!
@NirnrootNoises ah no worries friend, I just figured I'd close the commissions every couple of slots to get caught back up on my queue. I'll be open again in a week or two - just gotta clear the comms I currently have. Catch ya on the flip side!!

@inugumi added, thanks so much!
Posting me & bet's commission info in this thread by your request!

commission size: full body (2 characters)
commission style: colored sketch
method of payment: usd
special requests: lookin for a drawing of our metal king in full elaborate gay goth apparel (keep it sleazy) getting ready for a show while his granola, patagonia-wearing boyfriend looks on.
references: these boys!!! (cat optional)

bet is assembling a LookBook of sl*tty goth looks for inspiration rn. feel free to discord or dm either of us for any other info that u might need!
Posting me & bet's commission info in this thread by your request!

commission size: full body (2 characters)
commission style: colored sketch
method of payment: usd
special requests: lookin for a drawing of our metal king in full elaborate gay goth apparel (keep it sleazy) getting ready for a show while his granola, patagonia-wearing boyfriend looks on.
references: these boys!!! (cat optional)

bet is assembling a LookBook of sl*tty goth looks for inspiration rn. feel free to discord or dm either of us for any other info that u might need!
tumblr_ng38pm8aNf1s1vxfao1_400.png
@zweis
As a quick question, how would you feel about mecha? Considering what I’d like to order eventually ^^;
@zweis
As a quick question, how would you feel about mecha? Considering what I’d like to order eventually ^^;
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23