Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Glimmer and Gloom [Hard]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you so much for the guide!
I had no idea how to play so this really helps!
Thank you so much for the guide!
I had no idea how to play so this really helps!
@Catradora

If the two hexagon at the bottom are the same colour, then what do you do? I'm confused.
@Catradora

If the two hexagon at the bottom are the same colour, then what do you do? I'm confused.
Oh wait never mind
Oh wait never mind
this is hard X_X
this is hard X_X
@FrostedFluorite
@FrostedFluorite
jRiMWcg.png
i just maxed out the fairgrounds for the first time with this!! thanks so much for making a guide i can understand!
i just maxed out the fairgrounds for the first time with this!! thanks so much for making a guide i can understand!
I'd like to give a tip: If the middle row has an odd number of the colored tiles you want, then you should click every tile in the middle row, starting from the left-most tile. This will make it so the middle row has an even number of tiles to clear.
I'd like to give a tip: If the middle row has an odd number of the colored tiles you want, then you should click every tile in the middle row, starting from the left-most tile. This will make it so the middle row has an even number of tiles to clear.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Bro I can't even solve easy mode, thanks dude!
Bro I can't even solve easy mode, thanks dude!
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
Thank you so much! This has been so helpful!!
Thank you so much! This has been so helpful!!
nature.gifLevel_Up_Small.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
thank you so much for this guide, it has been amazing help!
thank you so much for this guide, it has been amazing help!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8