Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon's Academy of Magic Reboot (OOC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@FrostedPetalFox

Hello! I just wanted to let you know to please remove my kid from the rp, I've decided to quit because I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the thread with so many users and I've kinda lost interest for my character. thank you and thanks for pinging us all in the first place :0 I'll probably keep an eye on this thread still
@FrostedPetalFox

Hello! I just wanted to let you know to please remove my kid from the rp, I've decided to quit because I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the thread with so many users and I've kinda lost interest for my character. thank you and thanks for pinging us all in the first place :0 I'll probably keep an eye on this thread still
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@novaborn

nooooooo! The Three Amigos! Think of Hatchel...! Fine...if that's what you want. Farewell good friend!
@novaborn

nooooooo! The Three Amigos! Think of Hatchel...! Fine...if that's what you want. Farewell good friend!
hjqGCU3.jpg
Ah, yes, the sadness
Honestly though, I may be back tomorrow! I love Hatchel and I'm also indecisive, and some days I'm meh and some days not! I think for now I'll just have his name off and after the next few days I might decide to come back, once my schedule clears too :0 kinda unsure on if I want to commit to roleplaying in the threads that are so big. Farewell!
Ah, yes, the sadness
Honestly though, I may be back tomorrow! I love Hatchel and I'm also indecisive, and some days I'm meh and some days not! I think for now I'll just have his name off and after the next few days I might decide to come back, once my schedule clears too :0 kinda unsure on if I want to commit to roleplaying in the threads that are so big. Farewell!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@FrostedPetalFox

Hello! I am the user with Oracle (dorm 1), but I changed my username from meowmeow2023 to SodaPopPop! Please change my username in his information, thanks!
@FrostedPetalFox

Hello! I am the user with Oracle (dorm 1), but I changed my username from meowmeow2023 to SodaPopPop! Please change my username in his information, thanks!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
OK, @SodaPopPop! Editing now...
OK, @SodaPopPop! Editing now...
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox

Thank you!
@FrostedPetalFox

Thank you!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
i think I'm gonna have to back out, the rp is moving a bit too fast and I've lost track, hope it thrives though! @FrostedPetalFox
i think I'm gonna have to back out, the rp is moving a bit too fast and I've lost track, hope it thrives though! @FrostedPetalFox
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Awww. I’ll miss you @smudgedskies!
Awww. I’ll miss you @smudgedskies!
hjqGCU3.jpg
@FrostedPetalFox
I really want to participate in this rp, but all my free time is being eaten up by working on a novel for school, so it's hard to find time to post, let alone catch up. I did find some time recently, but I was a bit confused; have the dragons already been to Drykhaven? It seemed like a couple players were in a classroom setting, so I wasn't really sure. Are we still waiting on a few to join us in the hall if we haven't gone already?
@FrostedPetalFox
I really want to participate in this rp, but all my free time is being eaten up by working on a novel for school, so it's hard to find time to post, let alone catch up. I did find some time recently, but I was a bit confused; have the dragons already been to Drykhaven? It seemed like a couple players were in a classroom setting, so I wasn't really sure. Are we still waiting on a few to join us in the hall if we haven't gone already?
@FrostedPetalFox

Sorry I don't know if you saw my post yet I don't want to bother you if you already it.
@FrostedPetalFox

Sorry I don't know if you saw my post yet I don't want to bother you if you already it.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13