Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the six fr stereotypes [but now it's 13]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
[quote name="turtlee" date="2020-02-02 17:38:57" ] pee jug [/quote] :")
turtlee wrote on 2020-02-02 17:38:57:
pee jug
:")
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
I'm a casual and a forum addict!
I'm a casual and a forum addict!
Hey yall I'm back!
i'm pastel but i have bad egg luck :(
i'm pastel but i have bad egg luck :(
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
I'm a mix of Casual and Lore Writer.
I'm a mix of Casual and Lore Writer.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Probably a mix between pastel <3 and dragon breeder oops-
Probably a mix between pastel <3 and dragon breeder oops-
ExmFc9Q.png
Hoarder and coliseum, minus the pee jug. My computer desk is littered with one too many empty coke cans though, and I have some reddish Christmas lights so I can coli (and play video games, let's be real) at night without disturbing my hamster and my mice (red lights disturb nocturnal critters the least). A computer screen without any other lights on in the room is just a recipe for a headache and eye strain but I don't want to mess up my rodents' sleep schedules so this system works.

I also have too many dragons and I really need to purge some but I just can't bring myself to get rid of any.
Hoarder and coliseum, minus the pee jug. My computer desk is littered with one too many empty coke cans though, and I have some reddish Christmas lights so I can coli (and play video games, let's be real) at night without disturbing my hamster and my mice (red lights disturb nocturnal critters the least). A computer screen without any other lights on in the room is just a recipe for a headache and eye strain but I don't want to mess up my rodents' sleep schedules so this system works.

I also have too many dragons and I really need to purge some but I just can't bring myself to get rid of any.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
casual sounds about right owo [quote name="Phenri" date="2020-02-02 10:34:56" ] I'm surprised there's no exalter stereotype tbh [emoji=coatl confused size=2] [/quote] Might be missing 'cause people can't really see them immediately from just their lair/forum posts. They appear in the spreadsheet...
casual sounds about right owo
Phenri wrote on 2020-02-02 10:34:56:
I'm surprised there's no exalter stereotype tbh
Might be missing 'cause people can't really see them immediately from just their lair/forum posts. They appear in the spreadsheet...
yeeet.png
Oho, gosh, I'm mostly Hoarder I'm pretty sure. A bit of Lore/RP thrown in for flavor.

These are fun and I have seen every kind around hahaha
Oho, gosh, I'm mostly Hoarder I'm pretty sure. A bit of Lore/RP thrown in for flavor.

These are fun and I have seen every kind around hahaha
lol im the artist
lol im the artist
3Lr6Rsp.png
This entire thread had made me feel called out.
This entire thread had made me feel called out.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30