Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am gonna collect 100 eggs
1 2 3
Ooooooo, I wonder if you will get a xxx. Probably just keep brewing the bog eggs and scavenge. You'll get there! Gonna need a lot of extra slots in your lair though.
Ooooooo, I wonder if you will get a xxx. Probably just keep brewing the bog eggs and scavenge. You'll get there! Gonna need a lot of extra slots in your lair though.
dR1OCbi.png
@BiscuitTheDog

I could always brew you up some eggs if you got all/most of the materials :)
@BiscuitTheDog

I could always brew you up some eggs if you got all/most of the materials :)
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
That's a lot of omelettes
That's a lot of omelettes
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote] I doubt I am gonna get my xxx, but maybe a nice double or two at least to further fund my addiction.[/quote] If you want harder numbers, you've got a .3% chance of getting at least one triple in 100 hatches and a 43% chance of getting at least one double in 100 hatches.
Quote:
I doubt I am gonna get my xxx, but maybe a nice double or two at least to further fund my addiction.

If you want harder numbers, you've got a .3% chance of getting at least one triple in 100 hatches and a 43% chance of getting at least one double in 100 hatches.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@Orenda that's really nice but I'm missing purple ooze, blue ooze and imbued sulfur :`)
@Orenda that's really nice but I'm missing purple ooze, blue ooze and imbued sulfur :`)
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Best of luck! I’m doing the same thing, though I’m only aiming for at least 55 eggs
Best of luck! I’m doing the same thing, though I’m only aiming for at least 55 eggs
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
@Orenda
Why do you hate me so? :( (Tbh I wouldn't mind a triple Bric - to stick to the example-, I hate when it pops up in my xyz hatches, but I think I could appreciate a xxx one)

@BiscuitTheDog
Aww damn, that sucks. :/ Maybe I could brew you some as well when I am not brewing my own, as soon as you got the materials.

@AshRiot
Thanks a bunch! :D I will definitely ping the gen1 hoarders as soon as I reached 100 eggs so everyone can witness the hatching frenzie.

@BirdBagel
Need that protein for the gains.

@LordJeanliness
Thanks for the facts! :D That's actually higher than I expected. Pretty much unlikely still, but still something.

@SaintMotel
Thank you! :D Good luck on your own quest as well!
@Orenda
Why do you hate me so? :( (Tbh I wouldn't mind a triple Bric - to stick to the example-, I hate when it pops up in my xyz hatches, but I think I could appreciate a xxx one)

@BiscuitTheDog
Aww damn, that sucks. :/ Maybe I could brew you some as well when I am not brewing my own, as soon as you got the materials.

@AshRiot
Thanks a bunch! :D I will definitely ping the gen1 hoarders as soon as I reached 100 eggs so everyone can witness the hatching frenzie.

@BirdBagel
Need that protein for the gains.

@LordJeanliness
Thanks for the facts! :D That's actually higher than I expected. Pretty much unlikely still, but still something.

@SaintMotel
Thank you! :D Good luck on your own quest as well!
Good luck! I just have an egg.
Good luck! I just have an egg.
He/They
Good luck! It's hard work but worth it in the end.
Good luck! It's hard work but worth it in the end.
good luck! i think the most i've ever had was like 6
good luck! i think the most i've ever had was like 6
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 3