Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am gonna collect 100 eggs
1 2 3
Cause I don't have enough projects already apparently.
Anyways, I am going to collect 100 unhatched eggs and then hatch them all in the vain hope of getting a xxx gen1 because that's more or less my number one dream goal (and I want to hatch my own instead of 'just' saving up for an existing one). Probably not gonna happen, but I have always wanted to do a huge mass hatch.

I currently got roughly 0 eggs, so it'll take a while.
Cause I don't have enough projects already apparently.
Anyways, I am going to collect 100 unhatched eggs and then hatch them all in the vain hope of getting a xxx gen1 because that's more or less my number one dream goal (and I want to hatch my own instead of 'just' saving up for an existing one). Probably not gonna happen, but I have always wanted to do a huge mass hatch.

I currently got roughly 0 eggs, so it'll take a while.
Good luck! I love seeing mass hatches, but I don’t do any myself. I’m too impatient to save up that many eggs for too long.
Good luck! I love seeing mass hatches, but I don’t do any myself. I’m too impatient to save up that many eggs for too long.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@Wizardry
Thanks a lot! And I get that, that exact reason is why I never really did one before either. :'D
@Wizardry
Thanks a lot! And I get that, that exact reason is why I never really did one before either. :'D
goooooood luck
I have like 5 eggs I'm saving for leap day,, I need moar but wallet is non-existent
goooooood luck
I have like 5 eggs I'm saving for leap day,, I need moar but wallet is non-existent
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Best of luck! Your goal is quite ambitious~
Best of luck! Your goal is quite ambitious~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Goodluck!
I am also looking to get 100 eggs for my birthday in June.
Lots of work ahead for us.
Goodluck!
I am also looking to get 100 eggs for my birthday in June.
Lots of work ahead for us.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Good luck !! Sounds like a pretty fun goal !
Good luck !! Sounds like a pretty fun goal !
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
@BiscuitTheDog
Thanks so much! :D And good luck hoarding some more eggs as well. I hatched some last leap day as well, but I guess this year I am gonna stick to buying an existing hatchie.
Maybe try and brew some Bogsneak eggs, as that seems to be the cheapest option? At least it's probably what I am gonna do to get most of mine, haha.

@SilverDeath
Thank you! :D And yes, I know, haha. I doubt I am gonna get my xxx, but maybe a nice double or two at least to further fund my addiction.

@Puffeh
Thank you! And good luck to you too! I'm sure we can do it! :D (Also unrelated, but your avatar..."dragon" is 10/10)

@Venus90
Thank you! :D It won't be fun to keep myself from hatching them before I got 100 though because I have no self-control, but I am very much looking forward to the eventual mass hatch. :D

@BiscuitTheDog
Thanks so much! :D And good luck hoarding some more eggs as well. I hatched some last leap day as well, but I guess this year I am gonna stick to buying an existing hatchie.
Maybe try and brew some Bogsneak eggs, as that seems to be the cheapest option? At least it's probably what I am gonna do to get most of mine, haha.

@SilverDeath
Thank you! :D And yes, I know, haha. I doubt I am gonna get my xxx, but maybe a nice double or two at least to further fund my addiction.

@Puffeh
Thank you! And good luck to you too! I'm sure we can do it! :D (Also unrelated, but your avatar..."dragon" is 10/10)

@Venus90
Thank you! :D It won't be fun to keep myself from hatching them before I got 100 though because I have no self-control, but I am very much looking forward to the eventual mass hatch. :D

imagine you get a G1 XXX but in the ugliest/most undesirable color possible - like spring or brick

*cackles off into the distance*
imagine you get a G1 XXX but in the ugliest/most undesirable color possible - like spring or brick

*cackles off into the distance*
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
I wish I could brew bogsneak eggs but my level isnt high enough :']
I wish I could brew bogsneak eggs but my level isnt high enough :']
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
1 2 3