Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 ... 3163 3164
[quote name="Tserin" date="2020-01-31 21:20:32" ] @AshofPrimes A month isn't very long. You should be fine. [/quote] @Tserin This really takes some weight off of my shoulders, because thread revival is something I do my best to avoid. Thanks for answering. :)
Tserin wrote on 2020-01-31 21:20:32:
@AshofPrimes
A month isn't very long. You should be fine.

@Tserin
This really takes some weight off of my shoulders, because thread revival is something I do my best to avoid. Thanks for answering. :)
I heard that certain items can be crafted. Is there a crafting area that I'm not seeing or is there not one available yet?
I heard that certain items can be crafted. Is there a crafting area that I'm not seeing or is there not one available yet?
Since I can't find a definite anywhere, does the Scatterscroll change up/remove genes, or is it colors only?
Since I can't find a definite anywhere, does the Scatterscroll change up/remove genes, or is it colors only?
bHeX9bv.png
@TheGeek the tri-color scatterscroll only changes the colors. You need gene scrolls to change a dragon's genes
@TheGeek the tri-color scatterscroll only changes the colors. You need gene scrolls to change a dragon's genes
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@KittyFuture

There isn't anything officially labeled as "crafting" as far as I'm aware, but some players refer to Baldwin and Swipp as "crafting" stations, since you can exchange various materials with them to make new items. Both are found in the Trading Post on the left sidebar, under "Shop."
@KittyFuture

There isn't anything officially labeled as "crafting" as far as I'm aware, but some players refer to Baldwin and Swipp as "crafting" stations, since you can exchange various materials with them to make new items. Both are found in the Trading Post on the left sidebar, under "Shop."
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
What does umas stand for? I just came back after a couple year hiatus and don't remember the term...
What does umas stand for? I just came back after a couple year hiatus and don't remember the term...
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
@Fleaqueen UMA stands for User-Made Accent, so it's any accent/skin made by a player rather than the site
@Fleaqueen UMA stands for User-Made Accent, so it's any accent/skin made by a player rather than the site
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Diamondsnake @Fleaqueen

Slight correction - with the exception of a few staff-designed skins, almost every skin or accent on the market was designed by an ordinary player. "Site" accents are submitted by players for a contest to be published by staff, while UMAs are printed by the artist themselves.

"User-made accent" is still the right acronym, but mostly because it rolls off the tongue better than "user-published accent."
@Diamondsnake @Fleaqueen

Slight correction - with the exception of a few staff-designed skins, almost every skin or accent on the market was designed by an ordinary player. "Site" accents are submitted by players for a contest to be published by staff, while UMAs are printed by the artist themselves.

"User-made accent" is still the right acronym, but mostly because it rolls off the tongue better than "user-published accent."
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge @Fleaqueen

My mistake, thanks for the clarification
@NightmareJudge @Fleaqueen

My mistake, thanks for the clarification
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Okay so I know the flight you're in determines the dragons eye colour, but what if you hatch eggs you find while scavenging or in the coli? Since those are specific types.

Say, I (in shadow flight), find a fire egg and hatch it, would that dragon have shadow or fire type eyes?
Okay so I know the flight you're in determines the dragons eye colour, but what if you hatch eggs you find while scavenging or in the coli? Since those are specific types.

Say, I (in shadow flight), find a fire egg and hatch it, would that dragon have shadow or fire type eyes?
1 2 ... 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 ... 3163 3164