Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Evil Plan to Drive My Sister Crazy
1 2 3
this is the second thread I’ve read today and both were about worms on strings and I have a lot of questions about this
this is the second thread I’ve read today and both were about worms on strings and I have a lot of questions about this
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
In her clothes drawer/wardrobe

In-between her phone case

I'm exited to see how this goes
In her clothes drawer/wardrobe

In-between her phone case

I'm exited to see how this goes
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
dang it I wish I had siblings to torture. UPDATES THOUGH!
Also, you could wrap a worm around her toothbrush, or just use double sided tape to tape one onto her bedroom walls, but make sure it's not very visible that anyone taped it there. You want to make it seem like the worm just squiggled onto the wall and stuck there for no apparent reason.
dang it I wish I had siblings to torture. UPDATES THOUGH!
Also, you could wrap a worm around her toothbrush, or just use double sided tape to tape one onto her bedroom walls, but make sure it's not very visible that anyone taped it there. You want to make it seem like the worm just squiggled onto the wall and stuck there for no apparent reason.
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
im going to do this to my sister
im going to do this to my sister
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
[center][b]UPDATE![/b] Enough time has passed that she has kind of forgotten about the previous worm. She has a turtle in the living room she feeds. So I taped the string to the inside of the lid, closed it, and put it back in the living room. Now we wait.[/center] [img]https://archive.org/download/325782ab764b1b1dc45752d44f3e18ab/325782ab764b1b1dc45752d44f3e18ab.jpg[/img]
UPDATE!

Enough time has passed that she has kind of forgotten about the previous worm. She has a turtle in the living room she feeds. So I taped the string to the inside of the lid, closed it, and put it back in the living room. Now we wait.

325782ab764b1b1dc45752d44f3e18ab.jpg
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
@LittlePuppy put a bunch in her bed, closet, backpack,and put one or two in what ever she uses to hold pencils,pens,highlighters, ext.
@LittlePuppy put a bunch in her bed, closet, backpack,and put one or two in what ever she uses to hold pencils,pens,highlighters, ext.
firetop.png
This is amazing
This is amazing
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
omg this is super epic if you make a pinglist for updates count me in
This is an occasion where having four little brothers is super extra epic...
omg this is super epic if you make a pinglist for updates count me in
This is an occasion where having four little brothers is super extra epic...
+2 FR time
he/they
If you do make a pinglist, please let me know! :)

This is awesome, and as someone with little siblings, I wholeheartedly approve of everything you’re doing
If you do make a pinglist, please let me know! :)

This is awesome, and as someone with little siblings, I wholeheartedly approve of everything you’re doing
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
UPDATE!

No pictures this time. Sister has found the worm in the canister. This time I just took all of her existing worms and spread them out in her room where she could still find them before she came home from school. I have now added a yellow worm in the pocket of her Bad Religion jacket.

She still has no idea who has been doing it.
UPDATE!

No pictures this time. Sister has found the worm in the canister. This time I just took all of her existing worms and spread them out in her room where she could still find them before she came home from school. I have now added a yellow worm in the pocket of her Bad Religion jacket.

She still has no idea who has been doing it.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
1 2 3