Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with RedDestruction
1 2 3
@reddestruction

The kick hurt. Lune was dazed for a moment until the tundra tackled her. he landed on her back and began to tear parts of her fur off. He was suprisingly adept at harming her. She struck at him with her wings, each almost the size of the dragon, but very limited in the ability to do much more than repetetavely bludgeon him.
@reddestruction

The kick hurt. Lune was dazed for a moment until the tundra tackled her. he landed on her back and began to tear parts of her fur off. He was suprisingly adept at harming her. She struck at him with her wings, each almost the size of the dragon, but very limited in the ability to do much more than repetetavely bludgeon him.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

The wings bludgeoned Edge, minorly stunning him. But he stayed glued to the dragon’s back and kept on shredding her wings.
@LogrithmGames

The wings bludgeoned Edge, minorly stunning him. But he stayed glued to the dragon’s back and kept on shredding her wings.
@Reddestruction

Lune felt the pain as her wings were torn apart by the dragon, but took the opportunity to roll, covering him iwth her body, sandwitching him between her back and the ground. "Nice try." she said.
@Reddestruction

Lune felt the pain as her wings were torn apart by the dragon, but took the opportunity to roll, covering him iwth her body, sandwitching him between her back and the ground. "Nice try." she said.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

“I’ve still got tricks.”

Edge said, and closed his eyes and started to breathe deeply. Suddenly, a root came out of nowhere, and collided with his opponent, knocking her off of him. He took a defensive stance, ready to counter any attack made.
@LogrithmGames

“I’ve still got tricks.”

Edge said, and closed his eyes and started to breathe deeply. Suddenly, a root came out of nowhere, and collided with his opponent, knocking her off of him. He took a defensive stance, ready to counter any attack made.
@reddestruction

Lune struggled with the root. "Makes sense." she told herself. Warrior-sorcerer-hybrids wernt common, but they were possible. She began to girdle the root. if it was simply a growth acceleration spell common for nature flight, the girdling would poision the plant in seconds.
@reddestruction

Lune struggled with the root. "Makes sense." she told herself. Warrior-sorcerer-hybrids wernt common, but they were possible. She began to girdle the root. if it was simply a growth acceleration spell common for nature flight, the girdling would poision the plant in seconds.
@LogrithmGames

As the root started to die, Edge quickly rushed forward and tried to scratch a large gash down the side of the Gaoler
@LogrithmGames

As the root started to die, Edge quickly rushed forward and tried to scratch a large gash down the side of the Gaoler
@reddestruction

Lune used her wing to bat the approaching tundra, knocking him away while she freed herself from the root. This dragon was stronger than she had guessed.
@reddestruction

Lune used her wing to bat the approaching tundra, knocking him away while she freed herself from the root. This dragon was stronger than she had guessed.
@LogrithmGames

The Gaoler used her wings to alter Edge’s course slightly, but he ended up crashing in the dirt spitting it out from his teeth.
@LogrithmGames

The Gaoler used her wings to alter Edge’s course slightly, but he ended up crashing in the dirt spitting it out from his teeth.
@reddestruction

Lune used the opportunity to throw his own dead vine at him, it was dead, slimy, and flimsy, a good item for a quick, single-use snare. "Really?" she taunted.
@reddestruction

Lune used the opportunity to throw his own dead vine at him, it was dead, slimy, and flimsy, a good item for a quick, single-use snare. "Really?" she taunted.
@LogrithmGames

The makeshift snare wrapped around Edge’s wings. He stood up, and was ready for the killing blow he could try and deflect. Without his wings, he couldn’t take off into the sky.
@LogrithmGames

The makeshift snare wrapped around Edge’s wings. He stood up, and was ready for the killing blow he could try and deflect. Without his wings, he couldn’t take off into the sky.
1 2 3