Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 161
@Catrisa

Oh! That's what I get for not reading it properly ^^;
@Catrisa

Oh! That's what I get for not reading it properly ^^;
@catrisa
it’s fine, really! i’ll try to set up the cr asap but fr is being quite laggy rn.
@catrisa
it’s fine, really! i’ll try to set up the cr asap but fr is being quite laggy rn.
4ZwFOyz.png
Pinglist for Updates
@Jenshy
Nest Rentals General Update Pinglist
@dragon2109

Update- The ordinary Nest Rentals have been heavily updated and are now accepting application requests to join as Nest Hosts!
Pinglist for Updates
@Jenshy
Nest Rentals General Update Pinglist
@dragon2109

Update- The ordinary Nest Rentals have been heavily updated and are now accepting application requests to join as Nest Hosts!
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa
Awesome! Currently I have 2 open Light nests, which I'd love to let anyone rent <3
@Catrisa
Awesome! Currently I have 2 open Light nests, which I'd love to let anyone rent <3
@dragon2109 Sounds great, if you fill out and send in the application below (which will only be accepted via PM) I'd be happy to add you to our list of nest hosts ^_^ Question number four and down are answered in our nest rentals. Edit: (Sorry for not mentioning the application earlier. It's something my cousins and I came up with earlier to make sure Nest Hosts knew ahead of time what was expected of them if they signed up.) [code]@Catrisa What's your elemental flight- How many open lair slots do you have at this moment- How old is your account- Name at least three parts of our Code of Conduct- Where should you send a renter's dergs if you need lair space- How long until you can claim dergs left in your care- Under what circumstances can you claim dergs- When can users other than the original renter pick up dergs- [/code]
@dragon2109
Sounds great, if you fill out and send in the application below (which will only be accepted via PM) I'd be happy to add you to our list of nest hosts ^_^

Question number four and down are answered in our nest rentals.

Edit: (Sorry for not mentioning the application earlier. It's something my cousins and I came up with earlier to make sure Nest Hosts knew ahead of time what was expected of them if they signed up.)
Code:
@Catrisa What's your elemental flight- How many open lair slots do you have at this moment- How old is your account- Name at least three parts of our Code of Conduct- Where should you send a renter's dergs if you need lair space- How long until you can claim dergs left in your care- Under what circumstances can you claim dergs- When can users other than the original renter pick up dergs-
@Catrisa I'd like to adopt the male named Odysseus - this boy: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53379819] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533799/53379819_350.png[/img] [/url]He's such a pretty multi-gaze with such potential! He'd make a lovely addition to my special eye collection. Here's what I'd do with him: [morphology=502622] I'd also appreciate a scroll of renaming with him, if available.
@Catrisa

I'd like to adopt the male named Odysseus - this boy:
53379819_350.png
He's such a pretty multi-gaze with such potential! He'd make a lovely addition to my special eye collection. Here's what I'd do with him:
Weird Science

I'd also appreciate a scroll of renaming with him, if available.
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Catrisa

I am interested in

Helgi & Chibuike

and will you please move me to the pinglist of Kagune ^^

If you ever need some help with nests let me know ^^
@Catrisa

I am interested in

Helgi & Chibuike

and will you please move me to the pinglist of Kagune ^^

If you ever need some help with nests let me know ^^
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
@Silverbolt1159
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw potential in him. I'll be sure he gets to your lair as soon as possible and since you've used one of our secret phrases in the past there's no need to use one again.

@CommanderLexa
Hey there Commander, it's good to see you again! ^^ I'll add you to the Kagune Pinglist straight away. As far as the adoption goes I'd be happy to send the two over but since it's your first adoption on this Forum I'll need one of the secret phrases from the rules section of our Orphanage first.

Thank you for the offer on nests, if you're ever interested in nesting for others on this Forum we do have an application for Nest Hosts but if it's nesting for the Hatchery in general I'll be sure to keep you in mind.
@Silverbolt1159
I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw potential in him. I'll be sure he gets to your lair as soon as possible and since you've used one of our secret phrases in the past there's no need to use one again.

@CommanderLexa
Hey there Commander, it's good to see you again! ^^ I'll add you to the Kagune Pinglist straight away. As far as the adoption goes I'd be happy to send the two over but since it's your first adoption on this Forum I'll need one of the secret phrases from the rules section of our Orphanage first.

Thank you for the offer on nests, if you're ever interested in nesting for others on this Forum we do have an application for Nest Hosts but if it's nesting for the Hatchery in general I'll be sure to keep you in mind.
Hi hi! I’d really love to have Adisa and Fu if I could! And could I keep the name Adisa (I dunno why I like it so much lol) and name Fu “Strange”? Like Dr. Strange lol
Devoted heart
@catrisa
Hi hi! I’d really love to have Adisa and Fu if I could! And could I keep the name Adisa (I dunno why I like it so much lol) and name Fu “Strange”? Like Dr. Strange lol
Devoted heart
@catrisa
Hey @Catrisa ! Could I grab Gerhard and name him Rapisu? Thanks!
Fearless adventure
Hey @Catrisa ! Could I grab Gerhard and name him Rapisu? Thanks!
Fearless adventure
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 160 161