Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shiny star
1 2 3 4
I've been on FR about five months, and I've really enjoyed it! FRD has been a significant part of that.

What did you guys do for your 1000th posts?
I've been on FR about five months, and I've really enjoyed it! FRD has been a significant part of that.

What did you guys do for your 1000th posts?
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
i did a quick forum search and i hit mine on 4/20/2018
i did a quick forum search and i hit mine on 4/20/2018
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
im about to hit mine!
im about to hit mine!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I'm a ways off..

Been here for a while, too. Guess I'm a little forum-shy?
I'm a ways off..

Been here for a while, too. Guess I'm a little forum-shy?
v9zz4TD.png
@painesgrey
You do you, my friend. I have days when I don't want to touch the forums and days when I get caught up in conversations.
@painesgrey
You do you, my friend. I have days when I don't want to touch the forums and days when I get caught up in conversations.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
i'm,,not even close lol
i'm,,not even close lol

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
I think I did some forum games around 1000 cause I was so eager to get the shiny star lmao

That was before my hiatus so like 2015 days

I like the forums, especially the discussion ones, even if no one responds to or reads my stuff, I just like talking xD
I think I did some forum games around 1000 cause I was so eager to get the shiny star lmao

That was before my hiatus so like 2015 days

I like the forums, especially the discussion ones, even if no one responds to or reads my stuff, I just like talking xD
Untitled_Artwork.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/pDsPRvs.png[/img] [size=6][font=spectral][color=#571B78][i]“I wish that I could be like the cool kids”[/i][/color][/size]
pDsPRvs.png
“I wish that I could be like the cool kids”
[quote name="MidnightFall" date="2020-01-29 16:43:33" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pDsPRvs.png[/img] [size=6][font=spectral][color=#571B78][i]“I wish that I could be like the cool kids”[/i][/color][/size] [/quote] this is a mood and I have over 1K posts
MidnightFall wrote on 2020-01-29 16:43:33:
pDsPRvs.png
“I wish that I could be like the cool kids”
this is a mood and I have over 1K posts
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
... nothing. that's all. Missed it by 60 posts; didn't even notice.

A little ways later, I go on a hiatus. I haven't cared about post count in a while (never made any "x posts", "i missed x posts welp", etc. threads). When I come back I see one of those shiny star posts and go "hey, I wonder what my post count is now. Maybe it's almost 2000--"

nope

3000+

I swear I'm probably going to miss every milestone. by a huge margin
... nothing. that's all. Missed it by 60 posts; didn't even notice.

A little ways later, I go on a hiatus. I haven't cared about post count in a while (never made any "x posts", "i missed x posts welp", etc. threads). When I come back I see one of those shiny star posts and go "hey, I wonder what my post count is now. Maybe it's almost 2000--"

nope

3000+

I swear I'm probably going to miss every milestone. by a huge margin
1 2 3 4