Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | We just bought 36 worms on string
1 2 3 4
I love Worms on Strings! I bought a 12 back a week ago and I've already named some: Lolli, Crustation, and Sour Lemon.

Also, did you know you can color them with sharpies? Just make sure you remember that they show up differently on paper than on worms. Sour Lemon was originally Lemony Snicket, but then I tried to put blue on him and he turned yellow and green.
I love Worms on Strings! I bought a 12 back a week ago and I've already named some: Lolli, Crustation, and Sour Lemon.

Also, did you know you can color them with sharpies? Just make sure you remember that they show up differently on paper than on worms. Sour Lemon was originally Lemony Snicket, but then I tried to put blue on him and he turned yellow and green.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@willowfern28 ;) enjoy
@willowfern28 ;) enjoy
balckshadow1_by_barredcarcass-dcjx9vv.png
wait what
no
no
no
nono
please tell me u bought those toy worms on strings and not actual worms
wait what
no
no
no
nono
please tell me u bought those toy worms on strings and not actual worms
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
GET MORE
GET MORE
> he him
@Willowfern28

Yes, its the floppy pipecleaners with googly eyes and strings! Not actual worms.
@Willowfern28

Yes, its the floppy pipecleaners with googly eyes and strings! Not actual worms.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
@Continlula
oh okay, those ones are adorable! The image I imagined was rather... graphic
@Continlula
@Continlula
@Continlula
Oh man... now I really wanna buy a worm on a string!

I have no impulse control so I'm gonna buy some
Oh man... now I really wanna buy a worm on a string!

I have no impulse control so I'm gonna buy some
[quote name="Continlula" date="2020-01-28 06:42:00" ] Also, did you know you can color them with sharpies? Just make sure you remember that they show up differently on paper than on worms. Sour Lemon was originally Lemony Snicket, but then I tried to put blue on him and he turned yellow and green. [/quote] this, i like this
Continlula wrote on 2020-01-28 06:42:00:

this, i like this
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
Oh, wow, these are back in fashion? I used to have a blue one when I was a kid. Like 25 years ago.
Oh, wow, these are back in fashion? I used to have a blue one when I was a kid. Like 25 years ago.
1 2 3 4