Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | song recc charades, feat. sornieth
rules: - ping the user above you - recommend one (1) song for them to listen to...but you must [b]only use items that exist in Sornieth[/b] to approximately spell out the song title - you may include the artist name, which does not have to be spelled out in items because I'm not that cruel lol - you may include a link to the song (YouTube, Spotify, etc) - you may also ping up to two (2) other people you know outside the thread - no recommending the same song within the same page of replies for the first song... this one is for @FlyingButtress because even though I'm going to be sending her a playlist later, I decided to do this too because I'm hilarious. [emoji=mirror size=1] [item=black swan] by BTS https://open.spotify.com/track/24NuEDgyRIljwSyY0lsr7b?si=Ci7QgMJpTB68J4504Nrfyw I also hereby ping my two fellow Luck Flighters @Falinks and @DatMoonGamer because in this situation luck wasn't on your side. sorry! XD
rules:
- ping the user above you
- recommend one (1) song for them to listen to...but you must only use items that exist in Sornieth to approximately spell out the song title
- you may include the artist name, which does not have to be spelled out in items because I'm not that cruel lol
- you may include a link to the song (YouTube, Spotify, etc)
- you may also ping up to two (2) other people you know outside the thread
- no recommending the same song within the same page of replies

for the first song... this one is for @FlyingButtress because even though I'm going to be sending her a playlist later, I decided to do this too because I'm hilarious.

Black Swan by BTS
https://open.spotify.com/track/24NuEDgyRIljwSyY0lsr7b?si=Ci7QgMJpTB68J4504Nrfyw

I also hereby ping my two fellow Luck Flighters @Falinks and @DatMoonGamer because in this situation luck wasn't on your side. sorry! XD
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@girlofSornieth (how far we've come) [item=mysterious cowl] [item=secondary gene: safari] [item=scarlet yuccaweave] [item=companion comet] by Matchbox Twenty mysterious c[b]OW[/b]l secondary gene: sa[b]FAR[/b]i scarlet yucca[b]WE[/b]a[b]VE[/b] companion [b]COME[/b]t this was as close as i could get
@girlofSornieth

(how far we've come)
Mysterious Cowl Secondary Gene: Safari Scarlet Yuccaweave Companion Comet by Matchbox Twenty

mysterious cOWl secondary gene: saFARi scarlet yuccaWEaVE companion COMEt

this was as close as i could get
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
@DatMoonGamer [item=foo's eye] by Survivor Can you guess? ('w')b [size=2]Hint #1: Foo Dogs are technically guardian lions. But Sornieth has a breed of Foo with special blood. Hint #2: This is probably their best known song, it's not subtle.[/size] I won't make you listen to it. I chose this song because I was too amused by this item to choose any other song. I even re-listened to it before committing to it and got flashbacks to high school pep rallies where they would blast this song through the speakers in the grainiest quality they could manage. Sportball hype, yay.
@DatMoonGamer

Foo's Eye by Survivor

Can you guess? ('w')b

Hint #1: Foo Dogs are technically guardian lions. But Sornieth has a breed of Foo with special blood.

Hint #2: This is probably their best known song, it's not subtle.

I won't make you listen to it. I chose this song because I was too amused by this item to choose any other song. I even re-listened to it before committing to it and got flashbacks to high school pep rallies where they would blast this song through the speakers in the grainiest quality they could manage. Sportball hype, yay.
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@FlyingButtress How about... [item=Sunflower Seeds] by Post Malone and Swae Lee?
@FlyingButtress

How about...

Sunflower Seeds by Post Malone and Swae Lee?
vWzc3aN.png