Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Memorable Coliseum moments
1 2
I just ad A really long battle in the coliseum that was really funny so I was just thinking what are some examples you have of memorable moments in the coliseum.
I just ad A really long battle in the coliseum that was really funny so I was just thinking what are some examples you have of memorable moments in the coliseum.
I would say that the first time I went to Crystal Pools, it was also a boss fight, and I got that boss familiar.

Another time, was that time when i first joined and a Cleaver dropped in Coli
I would say that the first time I went to Crystal Pools, it was also a boss fight, and I got that boss familiar.

Another time, was that time when i first joined and a Cleaver dropped in Coli
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Clan Lore Masterpost || Kintsukuroi ice sub
Lore Hub: Dragon Variants by Flight - OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
I posted this mainly so I could share the fact that I just had one of my dragons have a (in my mind) really epic battle that lasted about 14 minutes give or take a minute because I wasn't counting at first.
I posted this mainly so I could share the fact that I just had one of my dragons have a (in my mind) really epic battle that lasted about 14 minutes give or take a minute because I wasn't counting at first.
Back when I first made my Mire Flyer in the old Coliseum, I had a time where I really felt its name fit the part. [img]https://i.imgur.com/o6Mx7ZH.png[/img] Surviving with 0 health(a kind of bug with Rally back then) and then killing the opponent anyway. Was just like 'Is this thing actually immortal?'
Back when I first made my Mire Flyer in the old Coliseum, I had a time where I really felt its name fit the part.

o6Mx7ZH.png

Surviving with 0 health(a kind of bug with Rally back then) and then killing the opponent anyway.
Was just like 'Is this thing actually immortal?'
4QFtgPW.png
Just recently, one Condorwing Champion dodging like five eliminates and making my grinding team go "WHYYYY"
Just recently, one Condorwing Champion dodging like five eliminates and making my grinding team go "WHYYYY"
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Waaaay back in 2015 I was boss hunting toads with a pair of mire flyers and an exalt. Nearly full breath, full health, ready to fight:

Dodge.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Okay, out of breath for Eliminates. I can do this with Scratch.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Scratch.

What got me was not that I'd been dodged 7 times in a row. What got me giggling was that this was the SECOND time it had happened.
Waaaay back in 2015 I was boss hunting toads with a pair of mire flyers and an exalt. Nearly full breath, full health, ready to fight:

Dodge.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Okay, out of breath for Eliminates. I can do this with Scratch.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Dodge.
Scratch.

What got me was not that I'd been dodged 7 times in a row. What got me giggling was that this was the SECOND time it had happened.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
accidentally bought two eliminates when i forgot i already owned two, said "heck", went to crystal pools to grind for moonstones and my first drop gave me another eliminate. needless to say i screamed a little
accidentally bought two eliminates when i forgot i already owned two, said "heck", went to crystal pools to grind for moonstones and my first drop gave me another eliminate. needless to say i screamed a little
Got a [item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] a month after Gaolers were released and sold it for 1 million treasure.
Got a a month after Gaolers were released and sold it for 1 million treasure.
> Got an Eliminate and Cleaver from Coli during my first anniversary

> Once a Strange Chest dropped from a boss! (NoTN)

> When I defeated my first Delver-boss in Golem Workshop
> Got an Eliminate and Cleaver from Coli during my first anniversary

> Once a Strange Chest dropped from a boss! (NoTN)

> When I defeated my first Delver-boss in Golem Workshop
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Two eggs in three battles. That was a good day.
Two eggs in three battles. That was a good day.
7hN3sEu.png
1 2