Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is this thing?
1 2
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476251715016851457/670740498767675392/unknown.png[/img] What is this thing from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile? It looks like a piece of apparel... but I've never seen anything like it before. Would any of you have any clue?
unknown.png

What is this thing from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile? It looks like a piece of apparel... but I've never seen anything like it before. Would any of you have any clue?
it looks like a helmet with a wizard hat on top of it. (the snoot part of the helmet is to the left, then it has an eye slit. that panel is attached with a hinge so it can be lifted. the back of the helmet has a hole for horns/ears.)
it looks like a helmet with a wizard hat on top of it. (the snoot part of the helmet is to the left, then it has an eye slit. that panel is attached with a hinge so it can be lifted. the back of the helmet has a hole for horns/ears.)
My guess is a helmet, for a breed with a long snout (skydancer?)
My guess is a helmet, for a breed with a long snout (skydancer?)
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
It's the old artwork for the armor gear! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513470457442336808/669584976177790986/preview_oldvsnew.png[/img]
It's the old artwork for the armor gear!

preview_oldvsnew.png
td9UiZS.png
old helmet apparel
old helmet apparel
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
What Ern said, in fact, if you go look at Roundsey right now she has the retired/cycled gem set currently up for grabs, but the bundle icon still has the old armour graphics. [item=Ornate Battle Armor]
What Ern said, in fact, if you go look at Roundsey right now she has the retired/cycled gem set currently up for grabs, but the bundle icon still has the old armour graphics.

Ornate Battle Armor
lel.png
It looks pretty cool not gonna lie.
It looks pretty cool not gonna lie.
I kind of miss the old armor set.

The gauntlets and boots in specific, just a bit different colors and feeling to them.
I kind of miss the old armor set.

The gauntlets and boots in specific, just a bit different colors and feeling to them.
4QFtgPW.png
I wish we had pauldrons without the chest-piece that makes layering so hard.
[quote name="SpindleWinter" date="2020-01-25 13:41:12" ] I wish we had pauldrons without the chest-piece that makes layering so hard. [/quote] Same!
SpindleWinter wrote on 2020-01-25 13:41:12:

Same!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
1 2