Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight Fans U-Knight!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67
Hello! I love Hollow Knight, I was delighted to see a forum thread dedicated to it :-) I've already beaten the game but I'd like to replay it again before Silksong's release. (Also, I'd love to be a member of this-)
Hello! I love Hollow Knight, I was delighted to see a forum thread dedicated to it :-) I've already beaten the game but I'd like to replay it again before Silksong's release. (Also, I'd love to be a member of this-)
EUDIEL × EY/EM
about
hydrangea3.png Mrw4w2X.png
MGMp2zR.png
6SzXygx.png
I'm a full-time student and forgetful, so please PM or ping me if I've forgotten something!
@ProfessorRainbow @Bronzewing @ZlhZlh @SilkSongs @Lilydew @SwiftIsHere @HollowKnight @Mafic @catmeow1 @Taswell @Nebbi @Tetraaa @Scorporius @Argante @Parda @RagingSea @NKGrimm @Goldenwolfmidna @ParrotLeRainwing @Crevice @Bluetea @CoffeeCorvid @Metaverse @PrimeQueen @MLPMDog @s1lver

Hello my friends! Sorry for tagging all of you, but there's something important I'd like to say!

I have been very inactive lately as you all can probably tell and I am definitely not active enough to run this forum anymore. I was wondering if anybody here would like to make a new forum and take up ownership of this Hollow Knight fan group of Flight Rising! I would still like to be a member of this thread but I am just no longer active enough to be an owner.

Please volunteer if you want to make the new thread, thank you for your understanding!
@ProfessorRainbow @Bronzewing @ZlhZlh @SilkSongs @Lilydew @SwiftIsHere @HollowKnight @Mafic @catmeow1 @Taswell @Nebbi @Tetraaa @Scorporius @Argante @Parda @RagingSea @NKGrimm @Goldenwolfmidna @ParrotLeRainwing @Crevice @Bluetea @CoffeeCorvid @Metaverse @PrimeQueen @MLPMDog @s1lver

Hello my friends! Sorry for tagging all of you, but there's something important I'd like to say!

I have been very inactive lately as you all can probably tell and I am definitely not active enough to run this forum anymore. I was wondering if anybody here would like to make a new forum and take up ownership of this Hollow Knight fan group of Flight Rising! I would still like to be a member of this thread but I am just no longer active enough to be an owner.

Please volunteer if you want to make the new thread, thank you for your understanding!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
It can't be me, I'm even more inactive than you..! (At least one of y'all called it at the time, heh)

But here's to hoping the torch gets passed on, all the same.
It can't be me, I'm even more inactive than you..! (At least one of y'all called it at the time, heh)

But here's to hoping the torch gets passed on, all the same.
Tbh I’m also not active here, I kinda just lurk reading the messages
I hope this forum lives on though :>
Tbh I’m also not active here, I kinda just lurk reading the messages
I hope this forum lives on though :>
Cyp4JP9.png
image0.png
+3 FR Time
Uses AM/PM
Lovin’ everything bugs
Adopt-Ad-4-0.png
image0.png
I mean, same, but we can't all do that - the thread will die!

... I can't just write a cron job for this, can I? But more seriously, I'm volunteering in the absence of anyone else taking up the mantle. At least for continuity's sake.
I mean, same, but we can't all do that - the thread will die!

... I can't just write a cron job for this, can I? But more seriously, I'm volunteering in the absence of anyone else taking up the mantle. At least for continuity's sake.
Id love to take up running the forum but I'm still iffy on the possibility due to everything going on in my life rn. It's still something I could try.

Though I have certainly considered getting back to actively posting in this thread again. Maybe popping in weekly with my godhome progress or general lore discussion topics?
Id love to take up running the forum but I'm still iffy on the possibility due to everything going on in my life rn. It's still something I could try.

Though I have certainly considered getting back to actively posting in this thread again. Maybe popping in weekly with my godhome progress or general lore discussion topics?
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I should try to be more active on this thread (I do still go on FR a lot), but I don't feel as if I should run this...
I should try to be more active on this thread (I do still go on FR a lot), but I don't feel as if I should run this...
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i just realized I've been here since day one and never became an official member lol I've been pretty active here to XD
i just realized I've been here since day one and never became an official member lol I've been pretty active here to XD
@NKGrimm @Lilydew so so far you guys are our volunteers, so we can wait a bit and see if anybody else would like to run the thread, but until then if you guys want to work something out you are welcome too!
@NKGrimm @Lilydew so so far you guys are our volunteers, so we can wait a bit and see if anybody else would like to run the thread, but until then if you guys want to work something out you are welcome too!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
hooh man, i would suck so bad trying to keep up with the thread if i was to take leadership of it.
But to whoever does take it, change @Crevice to @Weaversong please if you add the member list back, I changed my username ^^
hooh man, i would suck so bad trying to keep up with the thread if i was to take leadership of it.
But to whoever does take it, change @Crevice to @Weaversong please if you add the member list back, I changed my username ^^
banner.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 67