Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Something4EveryoneG1s *NEW* Dusthides!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74
You read my mind, that would be fantastic!
You read my mind, that would be fantastic!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose

Excellent! She’s on her way!
@DalphiaRose

Excellent! She’s on her way!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn Would you do 175kt on your steel/forest/swamp bane girl?
@Multilyn Would you do 175kt on your steel/forest/swamp bane girl?
k4nwo.gif fOcAM.gif Feq4K.gif
(click me!)
Itl9A5R.png
@Eowyn

Sure! I’ll set up a PA! (I know they fixed the CRs but this is safer for now just in case)
@Eowyn

Sure! I’ll set up a PA! (I know they fixed the CRs but this is safer for now just in case)
zJ1RT3W.png
@AnonMadSci @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Kudamon @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight @Lykos @Loyalties @Mareanie @Takadimi @creepshow @Bloodwyrm @MarinaQuakenbush @Adia @littlefrog @FishyWishyz

I've got 6 new G1s up! A smaller batch I know, but there are a few new additions and some changes to note!

Introducing a new (possibly temporary) section of this thread: ~*Tentative sales*~
This section is in the top post of this thread currently, and features G1s that I've considered keeping, but am willing to let go for an inflated price. Haggling is still welcome on these sales, but will be more difficult for me to let go.

3 of this new batch of 6 are in this new section already, and then there are also 2 gem gened WCs, and 1 triple basic Banescale!

I'd also like to note that there are currently 10 G1s under the ~*Exalt Block*~ section including some with gem genes! I won't be sending them off in the next few days or anything, but they've definitely overstayed their welcome and I'm tired of feeding+looking at them!

@MeraHunt

Moved 8 G1s into the Exalt Block section! I won't be quick to boot them to Glademom though no worries- I'm mainly putting them there because they've overstayed their welcome oof

@Perrydotto

Got 5 new male G1s!
@AnonMadSci @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @Nicolas @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @lemures @sapphiole @Nerds @Kudamon @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight @Lykos @Loyalties @Mareanie @Takadimi @creepshow @Bloodwyrm @MarinaQuakenbush @Adia @littlefrog @FishyWishyz

I've got 6 new G1s up! A smaller batch I know, but there are a few new additions and some changes to note!

Introducing a new (possibly temporary) section of this thread: ~*Tentative sales*~
This section is in the top post of this thread currently, and features G1s that I've considered keeping, but am willing to let go for an inflated price. Haggling is still welcome on these sales, but will be more difficult for me to let go.

3 of this new batch of 6 are in this new section already, and then there are also 2 gem gened WCs, and 1 triple basic Banescale!

I'd also like to note that there are currently 10 G1s under the ~*Exalt Block*~ section including some with gem genes! I won't be sending them off in the next few days or anything, but they've definitely overstayed their welcome and I'm tired of feeding+looking at them!

@MeraHunt

Moved 8 G1s into the Exalt Block section! I won't be quick to boot them to Glademom though no worries- I'm mainly putting them there because they've overstayed their welcome oof

@Perrydotto

Got 5 new male G1s!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn could I please buy this one for treasure instead of gems? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57389817] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573899/57389817_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Multilyn could I please buy this one for treasure instead of gems?

57389817_350.png
Gpasq5f.png
@SilverRain

Of course! She’s on her way!
@SilverRain

Of course! She’s on her way!
zJ1RT3W.png
Could i get the violet/Thistle/overcast and Thistle/purple/black dragons for 380g together? If not I'll need a day to get the remaining 20g
Could i get the violet/Thistle/overcast and Thistle/purple/black dragons for 380g together? If not I'll need a day to get the remaining 20g
hANn2C0.gif
@Multilyn Heya! Could I be removed from the pinglist?
@Multilyn Heya! Could I be removed from the pinglist?
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
@Lemures

Sure thing! You’ve been removed -Thumbs up emoji-
@Lemures

Sure thing! You’ve been removed -Thumbs up emoji-
zJ1RT3W.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74