Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 554 555
"Gluten free day? I love free gluten!"
"Gluten free day? I love free gluten!"
"That is a meat rectangle."
"That is a meat rectangle."
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
"You're having a heart attack now lets go."
"You're having a heart attack now lets go."
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Had to explain a character turning from a human to a snake to a bread bowl to soup. It was.. interesting.
Had to explain a character turning from a human to a snake to a bread bowl to soup. It was.. interesting.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
" ngl, this almond looks pretty hot "

- me, eating in my 7th period class
" ngl, this almond looks pretty hot "

- me, eating in my 7th period class
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
"i just want to commit arson"
"i just want to commit arson"
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
"No, shush, your eyes are wrong."

"Potatoes and steak give me lifffffffe."

"His name is Coconut Bhy Da WindoeSil. His backstory is..Coconut float to island in coconut. Coconut get raised by funny people. Coconut leave and worship triangle god thing and coconuts. Coconut get magic crap. Coconut now a mafia boss. He wants to punch god. He screm." context: My friend was trying to make a D&D character but I ended up making fun of it and now that character is a coconut fanatic

"I just inhaled the future and exhaled the past."
"No, shush, your eyes are wrong."

"Potatoes and steak give me lifffffffe."

"His name is Coconut Bhy Da WindoeSil. His backstory is..Coconut float to island in coconut. Coconut get raised by funny people. Coconut leave and worship triangle god thing and coconuts. Coconut get magic crap. Coconut now a mafia boss. He wants to punch god. He screm." context: My friend was trying to make a D&D character but I ended up making fun of it and now that character is a coconut fanatic

"I just inhaled the future and exhaled the past."
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
"I cannot wait for the day where your buildup finally overflows and you burn me with the worst insult since clowns at the circus"
"I cannot wait for the day where your buildup finally overflows and you burn me with the worst insult since clowns at the circus"
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
"Yay she didn't die today!"
"Yay she didn't die today!"
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
"I'll nom you when you least expect it >:D"
"I'll nom you when you least expect it >:D"
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
1 2 ... 382 383 384 385 386 ... 554 555