Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tea Time!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76
Me: [i]wants a fox rat so bad I can't see straight, am unbearably stoked I can get one now, finally[/i] Also Me: Well, how awesome is it that I spent almost every gem I had during NotN. This is [i]fine[/i]. Everything is fiiiiiiiine. It's okay, I'm so happy the Downy Fox Rat is available, I love the Gothic Tea Set, and somehow, I [b]am[/b] getting them! Thanks FR Staff, for doing this! [emoji=banescale love size=1]
Me: wants a fox rat so bad I can't see straight, am unbearably stoked I can get one now, finally

Also Me: Well, how awesome is it that I spent almost every gem I had during NotN. This is fine. Everything is fiiiiiiiine.

It's okay, I'm so happy the Downy Fox Rat is available, I love the Gothic Tea Set, and somehow, I am getting them! Thanks FR Staff, for doing this!
MXmMK3p.png83JjnTB.png nVMPBGA.png
Love the tea sets and fox familiars!
Love the tea sets and fox familiars!
qiTymVx.png
I love tea, so this is absolutely precious!
I love tea, so this is absolutely precious!
This is so gorgeous, I'm in love aaaaaah <3

These will work great as separate acessories igakqk
This is so gorgeous, I'm in love aaaaaah <3

These will work great as separate acessories igakqk
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
The aprons are just so sweet, holy Boss. I guess it's time to throw my gems at the fox rats.
The aprons are just so sweet, holy Boss. I guess it's time to throw my gems at the fox rats.
zp1xBoR.png
These sets are so cute! I love them so much! Can't wait to buy them!
These sets are so cute! I love them so much! Can't wait to buy them!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Cute and nice!
Cute and nice!
Lovely new apparel. Too bad it will take MONTHS for me to get any of it due to snipers. The sad thing is, I don't even care anymore. I used to get really excited about new stuff but that's been ruined for me.
Lovely new apparel. Too bad it will take MONTHS for me to get any of it due to snipers. The sad thing is, I don't even care anymore. I used to get really excited about new stuff but that's been ruined for me.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
finallyicanmakeamatchacookiefandragon
finallyicanmakeamatchacookiefandragon
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo9_250.png
Its the tea sis
Its the tea sis
candle-smol.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76