Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tea Time!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
wow i love them :(((((
wow i love them :(((((
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Anyone else not being able to get these items? I’ve been checking over and over again in the marketplace :(
Anyone else not being able to get these items? I’ve been checking over and over again in the marketplace :(
Same here. I only saw one of the items once, and when I tried to buy it, it was already gone. Guess some people are hoarding them.
Same here. I only saw one of the items once, and when I tried to buy it, it was already gone. Guess some people are hoarding them.
@Forestwolf @JohannesVIII @AliennePrincess

Yep, happens every time. Snipers come out of hiding to grab all the things and turn a profit. They don't stock too often, either.
@Forestwolf @JohannesVIII @AliennePrincess

Yep, happens every time. Snipers come out of hiding to grab all the things and turn a profit. They don't stock too often, either.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
ooo i love it!
ooo i love it!
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
Aaah the drop rates for the bamboo set is so low, it's the only set I'm missing TT-TT
Aaah the drop rates for the bamboo set is so low, it's the only set I'm missing TT-TT
unknown-2.png
Does the set stay as a drop in Harpy's Roost? Or do those also leave tommorow?
Edit: Only the items leave, I get it now, not the new apparel.
Does the set stay as a drop in Harpy's Roost? Or do those also leave tommorow?
Edit: Only the items leave, I get it now, not the new apparel.
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
Still haven't been able to find any of the tea apparel in the Marketplace. What fun.
Still haven't been able to find any of the tea apparel in the Marketplace. What fun.
dang can snipers chill i havent even seen the tea sets on the marketplace yet even refreshing every 5 mins. not even a GLIMPSE.
dang can snipers chill i havent even seen the tea sets on the marketplace yet even refreshing every 5 mins. not even a GLIMPSE.
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ JQgrl.gif iZajY.gif piCWx.gif aWhQD.gif
I just have to come here once again to tell you that these sets SLAP and that you're great.
I just have to come here once again to tell you that these sets SLAP and that you're great.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76