Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tea Time!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76
This is so cute
This is so cute
ldNLSdw.png
do i value the foxrats or my wallet...?

what a stupid question
do i value the foxrats or my wallet...?

what a stupid question
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
I literally just decided to go back to making tea again today and got tea bags and everything and now my dragons can enjoy it too!!![emoji=coatl love size=2]
I literally just decided to go back to making tea again today and got tea bags and everything and now my dragons can enjoy it too!!!
omg I love this so much
omg I love this so much
CYGhyrI.png
THIS!!!! This is [b]it[/b], Staff!!! I've been saying this in the Apparel Suggestion thread for so long and I am so happy to see that you've finally done it! I noticed that you started releasing smaller sets but seeing that you've finally released a mini set with item-apparel and not just garment, makes me the happiest dog alive right now. ESPECIALLY for the fact that it is profession-related!! Thank you so much for listening, I'm so happy you're adding the stuff we suggest, this made me so ecstatic that, as the first thing I saw after getting up, I just shrieked so loud I scared the entire building. This is the tea, sis!!! Now we wait for a winemaker set ft. Ancient Greek garment! Pretend there are amphoras and a basket of grapes on this sketch [img]https://i.imgur.com/vhabvhk.png[/img]
THIS!!!! This is it, Staff!!! I've been saying this in the Apparel Suggestion thread for so long and I am so happy to see that you've finally done it! I noticed that you started releasing smaller sets but seeing that you've finally released a mini set with item-apparel and not just garment, makes me the happiest dog alive right now. ESPECIALLY for the fact that it is profession-related!! Thank you so much for listening, I'm so happy you're adding the stuff we suggest, this made me so ecstatic that, as the first thing I saw after getting up, I just shrieked so loud I scared the entire building. This is the tea, sis!!!

Now we wait for a winemaker set ft. Ancient Greek garment! Pretend there are amphoras and a basket of grapes on this sketch

vhabvhk.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Looks awesome! Tea set is just must have.
Looks awesome! Tea set is just must have.
SmugMaleBluebird-size_restricted.gif
Ooooo, pretty!
Ooooo, pretty!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
YES! I love tea. Tea is life! [emoji=heart size=1]
YES! I love tea. Tea is life!
SG7XUzo.jpgpzpKRJw.jpgR8tmc8q.jpgMToBv9N.jpg0MXBiP7.jpg
Sweet! I wish for more apparel that would be for professions, like cook, woodcarver and such other traditional ones!
Sweet! I wish for more apparel that would be for professions, like cook, woodcarver and such other traditional ones!
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
omg i was just thinking about aprons this is perfect
and the red tea set is so pretty
omg i was just thinking about aprons this is perfect
and the red tea set is so pretty
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 75 76