Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tea Time!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 75 76
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=45996458&skin=0&apparel=32998,32996,32993,32994,32995,32997,2844,2854&xt=dressing.png[/img] this is gonna be SO GOOD for cherry!!!!
dragon?did=45996458&skin=0&apparel=32998,32996,32993,32994,32995,32997,2844,2854&xt=dressing.png
this is gonna be SO GOOD for cherry!!!!
oooo! i love the gothic style set!!
oooo! i love the gothic style set!!
i know it's "too" and not "two" and i'm doing it on purpose
show me eyebleeder dragons
FIRST THE TEA SETS WHICH I LOVED NOW THE FOX RATS ARE BACK!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE
FIRST THE TEA SETS WHICH I LOVED NOW THE FOX RATS ARE BACK!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
Holy freaking flap jacks the fox rats are back.
Holy freaking flap jacks the fox rats are back.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
THE TALONCLASPS ARE BACK AT LONG LAST

I almost gave in and bought the set off the AH yesterday, and I stopped myself at the last minute and said "But it's been so long since they were last here. What if they come back soon? You're going to hate yourself for spending all these extra gems."

I love yesterday me. Thank you for these savings, past self.
THE TALONCLASPS ARE BACK AT LONG LAST

I almost gave in and bought the set off the AH yesterday, and I stopped myself at the last minute and said "But it's been so long since they were last here. What if they come back soon? You're going to hate yourself for spending all these extra gems."

I love yesterday me. Thank you for these savings, past self.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
THE FOX RATS ARE BACK! I'm grabbing both of them right now, thank you so much for cycling them again!
THE FOX RATS ARE BACK! I'm grabbing both of them right now, thank you so much for cycling them again!
Whoa! Thought we were done. Niceee
Whoa! Thought we were done. Niceee
TBD
I'm so glad the fox rats are back. I've gotten one set for me and a few sets for selling in a few months :D
I'm so glad the fox rats are back. I've gotten one set for me and a few sets for selling in a few months :D
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I love tea, so this is perfect for me-
Thank you, staff!
I love tea, so this is perfect for me-
Thank you, staff!
YESSS TTHANK YOU FOR THE MEADOW SET... i've got the PERFECT boy for this:

B
YESSS TTHANK YOU FOR THE MEADOW SET... i've got the PERFECT boy for this:

B
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png