Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2020 FR goal!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Competing my 100% Bestiary and maybe finally figure out where I wanna go with my lair.
Competing my 100% Bestiary and maybe finally figure out where I wanna go with my lair.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Apparently I’ve doomed myself to having at least one lvl25 g1 Banescale for every element, so it’d be cool to get at least one of those done a month! I already gened up a bab for January, although she can’t fit the lvl25 trainer requirement for obvious reasons.
Apparently I’ve doomed myself to having at least one lvl25 g1 Banescale for every element, so it’d be cool to get at least one of those done a month! I already gened up a bab for January, although she can’t fit the lvl25 trainer requirement for obvious reasons.
I'd like to reopen my art shop and start a hatchery, as well as finish a good chunk of my current gene projects! and really maybe own a uma? it's more wishful thinking than a goal but i can hope
I'd like to reopen my art shop and start a hatchery, as well as finish a good chunk of my current gene projects! and really maybe own a uma? it's more wishful thinking than a goal but i can hope
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I guess mine is to do something for all my permanent dragons- outfits, lore, maybe drawing them all... as well as completing all my gene projects and at least some of the breeding ones. Maybe to engage with the FR community more as well!
I guess mine is to do something for all my permanent dragons- outfits, lore, maybe drawing them all... as well as completing all my gene projects and at least some of the breeding ones. Maybe to engage with the FR community more as well!
well, mine WAS to stop buying dragons bc I think they're pretty but..
uh
I failed miserably already
well, mine WAS to stop buying dragons bc I think they're pretty but..
uh
I failed miserably already
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
1 2 3 4 5 6 7