Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcane hit 66666 members!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ack I hit cancel instead of submit
hold on

I just got dumbly lucky, but thanks!
How do you turn items you've gathered into food?
How do you get more dragons other than breeding?
How long are the incubation periods?
Ack I hit cancel instead of submit
hold on

I just got dumbly lucky, but thanks!
How do you turn items you've gathered into food?
How do you get more dragons other than breeding?
How long are the incubation periods?
@SSpirit978 congrats!

1. go into hoard on the left side of the screen, the page it opens to is where your food is stored. if you select them all by clicking the tiny boxes, click convert, and it will give you the food points
2. auction house! there are very cheap dragons there. if you want to get treasure of gems, there are multiple guides on it that you can search for on google or in forum search, but i suggest the fairgrounds, coliseum and selling the items you get while scavenging.
3. there are 5 incubation periods, and it takes a day to incubate them once. it technically takes 6 tho because it takes one to hatch the nest!

hope this helps
@SSpirit978 congrats!

1. go into hoard on the left side of the screen, the page it opens to is where your food is stored. if you select them all by clicking the tiny boxes, click convert, and it will give you the food points
2. auction house! there are very cheap dragons there. if you want to get treasure of gems, there are multiple guides on it that you can search for on google or in forum search, but i suggest the fairgrounds, coliseum and selling the items you get while scavenging.
3. there are 5 incubation periods, and it takes a day to incubate them once. it technically takes 6 tho because it takes one to hatch the nest!

hope this helps
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
Thank you for the help!
Thank you for the help!
Wow! Welcome to Arcane!
@SSpirit978
Wow! Welcome to Arcane!
@SSpirit978
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Maybe now the Arcanist will wake up Treemom's other sister. I always wanted an aunt that didn't try to kill me.
Maybe now the Arcanist will wake up Treemom's other sister. I always wanted an aunt that didn't try to kill me.
@Oriya

wait, do you mean plaguebringer, or...?
@Oriya

wait, do you mean plaguebringer, or...?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 3 4 5 6