Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] Year of the Rat Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Enkil
Sent in 2 level 7s!
@Enkil
Sent in 2 level 7s!
luminaxforever.gif
@Rabid Hiya! Chucking 73 level 7s and 1 level 8 your way for treasure! 6 have breed bonuses, 5 with gene bonuses, and 1 with colour bonuses. Thanks so much!
@Rabid Hiya! Chucking 73 level 7s and 1 level 8 your way for treasure! 6 have breed bonuses, 5 with gene bonuses, and 1 with colour bonuses. Thanks so much!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing

Yay! Thank you~ Can't wait to yeet 'em
@Joywing

Yay! Thank you~ Can't wait to yeet 'em
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@crowbot
Thanks for the heads up! I guess that's just a little glitch--we'll get that settled lol

@kriski
The tiered badges were made by @HeadlessKing, and the daily badge is by @Cryptothumpian! I just realized I totally forgot to add in the credits lol!
@crowbot
Thanks for the heads up! I guess that's just a little glitch--we'll get that settled lol

@kriski
The tiered badges were made by @HeadlessKing, and the daily badge is by @Cryptothumpian! I just realized I totally forgot to add in the credits lol!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
Tracking so I don't lose this! Gorgeous badges, can't wait to get them.
Tracking so I don't lose this! Gorgeous badges, can't wait to get them.
LklXAGK.png
@Kydoimos
I got 10 lvl 8s coming your way!
@Kydoimos
I got 10 lvl 8s coming your way!
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@SommerBee Hello! Just wanted to point out that the foddart link goes to the October foddart thread, while the public buy links to the current foddart thread o:
@SommerBee Hello! Just wanted to point out that the foddart link goes to the October foddart thread, while the public buy links to the current foddart thread o:
EDxOo1O.png
These badges are so cute! I'll definitely send in some dragons to Plague to get all of them.
These badges are so cute! I'll definitely send in some dragons to Plague to get all of them.
Na5WGHa.png
@Kydoimos

I have 10 dragons, all level 8, no bonuses. treasure please.
@Kydoimos

I have 10 dragons, all level 8, no bonuses. treasure please.
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
@MasterofPlush set the PAs, I'm ready to catch'em!
@MasterofPlush set the PAs, I'm ready to catch'em!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19