Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ q ] cog frog babey (completed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Ern @vintaegucci @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March

long time no talk! since I put this quest on hold, a lot of things have happened since then, both good and bad. I only have around 11kg gems but that's because I have 17 luminous halos that I planned to flip at high times that aren't reselling so well. I also finished my dragons (so no more money is going into them for now). But worst of all, lost access to Flight Rising for over a month due to a house fire.

Now that I am stationed somewhere temporarily for the next few months and have been supplied a new computer since my previous one was destroyed, I am more eager to play than before. Since I don't have any consoles, books, or possessions other than a phone and iPad to draw on, it gives me a lot more time to play here when I'm not busy with school. So I'm taking the next few stressful and anxious months to try working towards a cog frog one again as a passive, motive to keep me going every day and honestly, keep me sane.

Thank you all for being there when I began and for some of you, still now! If you would like to be removed from the ping list, please inform me. Updates will continue from here on every Saturday for convenience.
@Ern @vintaegucci @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March

long time no talk! since I put this quest on hold, a lot of things have happened since then, both good and bad. I only have around 11kg gems but that's because I have 17 luminous halos that I planned to flip at high times that aren't reselling so well. I also finished my dragons (so no more money is going into them for now). But worst of all, lost access to Flight Rising for over a month due to a house fire.

Now that I am stationed somewhere temporarily for the next few months and have been supplied a new computer since my previous one was destroyed, I am more eager to play than before. Since I don't have any consoles, books, or possessions other than a phone and iPad to draw on, it gives me a lot more time to play here when I'm not busy with school. So I'm taking the next few stressful and anxious months to try working towards a cog frog one again as a passive, motive to keep me going every day and honestly, keep me sane.

Thank you all for being there when I began and for some of you, still now! If you would like to be removed from the ping list, please inform me. Updates will continue from here on every Saturday for convenience.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Eyyyy, it's good to see you back! I'm so sorry to hear about your house but I'm happy to hear that you're ok and recovering.

Best of luck, I look forward to following you on this quest!
Eyyyy, it's good to see you back! I'm so sorry to hear about your house but I'm happy to hear that you're ok and recovering.

Best of luck, I look forward to following you on this quest!
td9UiZS.png
Welcome back! I'm glad you're safe. Good luck in the coming months. I hope everything smoothes itself out and you're able to meet your goals <3
Welcome back! I'm glad you're safe. Good luck in the coming months. I hope everything smoothes itself out and you're able to meet your goals <3
Welcome back! I’m really sorry to hear about your house, but glad your ok! Hope everything turns out all right in the long run and keep working on the cog frog! :3
Welcome back! I’m really sorry to hear about your house, but glad your ok! Hope everything turns out all right in the long run and keep working on the cog frog! :3
Lichtdrache.gif
Welcome back! I really love your lair and lore, and would love to be put on the pinglist for this!
Welcome back! I really love your lair and lore, and would love to be put on the pinglist for this!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars

time for another weekly update!

I made good progress this week making around 8kg, but none of it is trulyprofit. Before I took a break I had 25kg and right now I'm working on selling many things I've bought since then and the millions of light halos I bought when prices dropped. I only have a few left to sell but I think someone else is onto how quick they're selling because I'm having to undercut a lot in the past few days.

I think someone asked for a detailed explanation of how I go about making profit, so I guess I'll list how I plan to do that in the next week?

Next week I have a pretty free schedule after school but I will need plenty of time to study for a college course test coming up. Other than that, I have plenty of time. I would like to get back into using the coliseum again and training up some fodder. I'm going to buy plenty today and train so many a day as they grow older. As said before, I also have a couple of light halos left to sell that should net me an easy 3-4kg if I can sell them at steady prices.

I also have been utilizing my cauldron melting down tons of familiars and apparel for the festival next Sunday. I will go about my new plan of buying whatever I want for myself and selling the rest of my festival currency that week. Buying multiples copies and waiting to sell them is too much for me, personally. Not only that, but I am getting back into the swing of doing my daily Fairgrounds that I have not done in a good 4-5 months (ilios! that's an easy 9kg you've missed out on!)

I hope that I can keep myself interested in the quest and I hope you guys like my updates and ramblings ^^'

19.5kg
@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars

time for another weekly update!

I made good progress this week making around 8kg, but none of it is trulyprofit. Before I took a break I had 25kg and right now I'm working on selling many things I've bought since then and the millions of light halos I bought when prices dropped. I only have a few left to sell but I think someone else is onto how quick they're selling because I'm having to undercut a lot in the past few days.

I think someone asked for a detailed explanation of how I go about making profit, so I guess I'll list how I plan to do that in the next week?

Next week I have a pretty free schedule after school but I will need plenty of time to study for a college course test coming up. Other than that, I have plenty of time. I would like to get back into using the coliseum again and training up some fodder. I'm going to buy plenty today and train so many a day as they grow older. As said before, I also have a couple of light halos left to sell that should net me an easy 3-4kg if I can sell them at steady prices.

I also have been utilizing my cauldron melting down tons of familiars and apparel for the festival next Sunday. I will go about my new plan of buying whatever I want for myself and selling the rest of my festival currency that week. Buying multiples copies and waiting to sell them is too much for me, personally. Not only that, but I am getting back into the swing of doing my daily Fairgrounds that I have not done in a good 4-5 months (ilios! that's an easy 9kg you've missed out on!)

I hope that I can keep myself interested in the quest and I hope you guys like my updates and ramblings ^^'

19.5kg
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
sorry for repinging! I had to reevaluate my hoard after miscounting ^^"

I think i did well this week! I was able to liquidate almost four pages of skins and three UMA's that I haven't gotten to sell for a long time. I didn't get to take a lot of time in the coli due to school and internet issues but I hope i can this week instead!

I don't really have anything left in my hoard to liquidate so from here on, my profits will reflect my play time. The only problem with that is I get a lot of treasure from gameplay and the exchange rates are high :( But nonetheless, I will persevere!

24.7kg
sorry for repinging! I had to reevaluate my hoard after miscounting ^^"

I think i did well this week! I was able to liquidate almost four pages of skins and three UMA's that I haven't gotten to sell for a long time. I didn't get to take a lot of time in the coli due to school and internet issues but I hope i can this week instead!

I don't really have anything left in my hoard to liquidate so from here on, my profits will reflect my play time. The only problem with that is I get a lot of treasure from gameplay and the exchange rates are high :( But nonetheless, I will persevere!

24.7kg
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars @terrors

another really successful week! I sold my accumulating hoard of baldwin mats since the only thing I really ever brew is fest currency, so most of the profit is reflecting that. I also bought around 100 fodder hatchlings that I grew and either sold or trained up and bred five pairs of fodder nests. I spent almost too much time in the coliseum this week and I'm slowly selling food and transmuting things.

Through the help of others and my own discovery, I found some ways to find extra pockets of profit. I bought some underpriced apparel through the forums which I turned around a sold full prices for a nice profit. There are a few other things I've done but I will keep them to myself to ensure I can continue using them. ;)

In the next coming week, I don't expect much profit. I will once again fill my nests and hibden with fodder that I will sell and exalt. I promise that this week I will finally get around to doing my fairground for a nice sum each week. Maybe I can even open up my gem trading thread again for some exxtra money here and there.

29.2kg
@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars @terrors

another really successful week! I sold my accumulating hoard of baldwin mats since the only thing I really ever brew is fest currency, so most of the profit is reflecting that. I also bought around 100 fodder hatchlings that I grew and either sold or trained up and bred five pairs of fodder nests. I spent almost too much time in the coliseum this week and I'm slowly selling food and transmuting things.

Through the help of others and my own discovery, I found some ways to find extra pockets of profit. I bought some underpriced apparel through the forums which I turned around a sold full prices for a nice profit. There are a few other things I've done but I will keep them to myself to ensure I can continue using them. ;)

In the next coming week, I don't expect much profit. I will once again fill my nests and hibden with fodder that I will sell and exalt. I promise that this week I will finally get around to doing my fairground for a nice sum each week. Maybe I can even open up my gem trading thread again for some exxtra money here and there.

29.2kg
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
pinglist now i am watching this happen
pinglist now i am watching this happen
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
AAAAAHHH I ALMOST MISSED ToDAYS UPDATE

posting here and my own progress may slow. Concerning the house fire i informed everyone of, we just got back some of our clothes that previous reeked of smoke but not most the smell fine. I am a tad upset since the fire started in the attic next to my room, so far, nothing of mine has been recovered. No shoes, no clothes, but everyone else in my family has their clothes.

But, a plus! I lost my 3ds, pokemon games and my four-year-old Animal Crossing game, but my dad found another and a bunch of old 3ds pokemon games i'll probably start picking up to distract me. I'm hoping once the inventory is done, i can find the 3ds and salvage the game.

I'm slowing down on here because of the sudden demand for mental focus. But no worries, this isn't a hiatus.

@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars @terrors @xiq

So, I would call it a generally busy week. I did get up to 31kg, but then I bought a uma. I'm working on getting every last one of my items out of my hoard and I've been doing my fairgrounds every other day be proud of me right now I sit on 25kg. I bought a few more things for hibden spots, a gift for someone, and the uma i mentioned.

since the new fams realeased i've been hovering in GW, leveling up my progens and hunting for stone borers and frost delvers. I'm hoping i can strike out lucky and get one but my chances are even lower with a ill-fitted team and the larger pool of encounters.

I'm still running a gem trading thread that getting me significant progress (check out the link if you want to sell me some gems...)

Next weeks plan entails leveling fodder, selling stack of food if i have enough time to grind for them, and selling what i get from farming. I also bought a speedy and fangar for below LAH the i promptly sold to someone for a nice profit. Right now, I've got a lightning sprite up in the AH that I'm waiting to sell and make a bit of profit on go buy it pls

Thank you all for sticking in with me this far! I'm currently at about 30kg, including investments! 1/5 of the way there!!

25.1kg
AAAAAHHH I ALMOST MISSED ToDAYS UPDATE

posting here and my own progress may slow. Concerning the house fire i informed everyone of, we just got back some of our clothes that previous reeked of smoke but not most the smell fine. I am a tad upset since the fire started in the attic next to my room, so far, nothing of mine has been recovered. No shoes, no clothes, but everyone else in my family has their clothes.

But, a plus! I lost my 3ds, pokemon games and my four-year-old Animal Crossing game, but my dad found another and a bunch of old 3ds pokemon games i'll probably start picking up to distract me. I'm hoping once the inventory is done, i can find the 3ds and salvage the game.

I'm slowing down on here because of the sudden demand for mental focus. But no worries, this isn't a hiatus.

@Ern @larkfin @fiendishly @dawnsky101 @Krazkitcat @icecreamdude26 @Arukadia @acapella @Rookie @March @myriadofstars @terrors @xiq

So, I would call it a generally busy week. I did get up to 31kg, but then I bought a uma. I'm working on getting every last one of my items out of my hoard and I've been doing my fairgrounds every other day be proud of me right now I sit on 25kg. I bought a few more things for hibden spots, a gift for someone, and the uma i mentioned.

since the new fams realeased i've been hovering in GW, leveling up my progens and hunting for stone borers and frost delvers. I'm hoping i can strike out lucky and get one but my chances are even lower with a ill-fitted team and the larger pool of encounters.

I'm still running a gem trading thread that getting me significant progress (check out the link if you want to sell me some gems...)

Next weeks plan entails leveling fodder, selling stack of food if i have enough time to grind for them, and selling what i get from farming. I also bought a speedy and fangar for below LAH the i promptly sold to someone for a nice profit. Right now, I've got a lightning sprite up in the AH that I'm waiting to sell and make a bit of profit on go buy it pls

Thank you all for sticking in with me this far! I'm currently at about 30kg, including investments! 1/5 of the way there!!

25.1kg
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11