Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 283 284
Congratulations to the Winners! They all look beautiful! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Congratulations to the Winners! They all look beautiful!
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
The new cats look great! [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=gold star size=1]
The new cats look great!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Cuties!
Cuties!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif

Blanket Fort Order
Your Username: Soulian
Your FR ID: 483545
Number Desired (1-4): 1
Bribe Type (Optional): Mysterious Cube

Blanket Fort Order
Your Username: Soulian
Your FR ID: 483545
Number Desired (1-4): 1
Bribe Type (Optional): Mysterious Cube
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
@Soulian Hello! You need to PM your order to one of the receivers on the first page. We are unable to accept orders through the thread since we need payment up front and handle too big a volume to keep track of orders outside of PMs.
@Soulian Hello! You need to PM your order to one of the receivers on the first page. We are unable to accept orders through the thread since we need payment up front and handle too big a volume to keep track of orders outside of PMs.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="squidragon" date="2020-01-12 15:01:13" ] @Soulian Hello! You need to PM your order to one of the receivers on the first page. We are unable to accept orders through the thread since we need payment up front and handle too big a volume to keep track of orders outside of PMs. [/quote] Well I already sent payment to Jeon through pm
squidragon wrote on 2020-01-12 15:01:13:

Well I already sent payment to Jeon through pm
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
@Soulian You don't need to post on the thread, just the PM with payment & form is fine! They'll get back to you with your cats as soon as they are able. We can run over 1000 orders in a single week which would be sheer chaos if we didn't do it all through PMs. [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
@Soulian You don't need to post on the thread, just the PM with payment & form is fine! They'll get back to you with your cats as soon as they are able.

We can run over 1000 orders in a single week which would be sheer chaos if we didn't do it all through PMs.
WpjbI2U.gif
[quote name="squidragon" date="2020-01-12 15:10:45" ] @Soulian You don't need to post on the thread, just the PM with payment & form is fine! They'll get back to you with your cats as soon as they are able. We can run over 1000 orders in a single week which would be sheer chaos if we didn't do it all through PMs. [emoji=tundra scared size=1] [/quote] I sent another pm with the form, as I didn’t know to put it in the one with money. Sorry for any inconvenience
squidragon wrote on 2020-01-12 15:10:45:
@Soulian You don't need to post on the thread, just the PM with payment & form is fine! They'll get back to you with your cats as soon as they are able.

We can run over 1000 orders in a single week which would be sheer chaos if we didn't do it all through PMs.

I sent another pm with the form, as I didn’t know to put it in the one with money. Sorry for any inconvenience
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
@squidragon
...please tell me how to become part of this (as a helper)
Do I have to go back to Ice?
@squidragon
...please tell me how to become part of this (as a helper)
Do I have to go back to Ice?
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
@Chill827 Volunteers need to be in ice, have sheets familiarity, and be in the ice flight discord server since we have dom-related channels and such to communicate.
@Chill827 Volunteers need to be in ice, have sheets familiarity, and be in the ice flight discord server since we have dom-related channels and such to communicate.
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 283 284