Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe your OTP
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 118 119
Crispy scientist that likes vibe checking people a little too much (and spends too much time in his own head) wants to hold hands with scruffy detective that keeps running away from him for some reason.

Raisin man and toaster detective UNITE!

Angery conqueror set on world domination falls in love with soft pink girl (who will also destroy anyone who looks at them funny)

Time traveling immortal cowboy and shriveled up collection of souls yeehaw into the sunset.

Vampire wife goes sicko mode when she realizes her murder husband has been brought back to life against his will.

Warrior princess falls in love with an actual planet. More at 11.
Crispy scientist that likes vibe checking people a little too much (and spends too much time in his own head) wants to hold hands with scruffy detective that keeps running away from him for some reason.

Raisin man and toaster detective UNITE!

Angery conqueror set on world domination falls in love with soft pink girl (who will also destroy anyone who looks at them funny)

Time traveling immortal cowboy and shriveled up collection of souls yeehaw into the sunset.

Vampire wife goes sicko mode when she realizes her murder husband has been brought back to life against his will.

Warrior princess falls in love with an actual planet. More at 11.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Screaming manbaby who wants to kill everything and a chaotic neutral jokester with the memory of a goldfish
Screaming manbaby who wants to kill everything and a chaotic neutral jokester with the memory of a goldfish
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
very sad dork boi with laser swords falls obliviously in love with a sad but sweet blue lady who's trying to kill him but doesn't really want to
very sad dork boi with laser swords falls obliviously in love with a sad but sweet blue lady who's trying to kill him but doesn't really want to
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Very loud man with the heart of a golden retriever decides to make the local edgelord his best friend.

A shy but spirited young teacher falls for her more reserved work friend. Turns out the ship was planned by a tiger man many generations before.

Goth gamer girl accidentally finds a vampire wife while travelling through space/time, more at 11.
Very loud man with the heart of a golden retriever decides to make the local edgelord his best friend.

A shy but spirited young teacher falls for her more reserved work friend. Turns out the ship was planned by a tiger man many generations before.

Goth gamer girl accidentally finds a vampire wife while travelling through space/time, more at 11.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Childhood friends are really, really, REALLY bad at admitting their feelings and flirting like normal people, so they cause chaos across multiple timelines instead.
Childhood friends are really, really, REALLY bad at admitting their feelings and flirting like normal people, so they cause chaos across multiple timelines instead.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Deathstalker
reylo???? heck yeah

eldritch radio host falls in love with a science-y man. cecil palmer and carlos, welcome to night vale
@Deathstalker
reylo???? heck yeah

eldritch radio host falls in love with a science-y man. cecil palmer and carlos, welcome to night vale
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
@corvidculture it was a star wars OC ship, but I sure do love my Reylo! >:3
@corvidculture it was a star wars OC ship, but I sure do love my Reylo! >:3
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
A girl and a guy like each other, girl dies cause she killed someone. Boy is devastated.
A girl and a guy like each other, girl dies cause she killed someone. Boy is devastated.
[quote name="PastelPuppyz" date="2020-01-08 14:17:57" ] A girl and a guy like each other, girl dies cause she killed someone. Boy is devastated. [/quote] oh is this Sonia or Souda? Right? maybe....I'm probably wrong (or is it gundum? I havent played) @PastelPuppyz
PastelPuppyz wrote on 2020-01-08 14:17:57:
oh is this Sonia or Souda? Right? maybe....I'm probably wrong (or is it gundum? I havent played)
@PastelPuppyz

OWwMRKZ.png
@Nikame actually, it's Kaede X Shuichi. Like, my OTP forever. Good guess though!
@Nikame actually, it's Kaede X Shuichi. Like, my OTP forever. Good guess though!
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 118 119