Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | flightrising family discord server
1 2 3
What kind of environment is there? Is it goofy and quirky or more refined and calm?
What kind of environment is there? Is it goofy and quirky or more refined and calm?
2b6bd57b847ce54701f063a5e37463d260dc5152.png
@Bluwviolet01 I'm not too overly active but I know we're kind of laid back and relaxed. There's definitely moments of quirkiness and goofiness, but the main idea is that we're a family, and the server is supposed to be a safe place where we can all be fr nerds and support one another and other things. Its very friendly [emoji=heart size=1]
@Bluwviolet01

I'm not too overly active but I know we're kind of laid back and relaxed. There's definitely moments of quirkiness and goofiness, but the main idea is that we're a family, and the server is supposed to be a safe place where we can all be fr nerds and support one another and other things. Its very friendly
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
New server coli challenges and a remake to the inserver game come join us and check it out. also featuring a coli drop tracker designed to track for the long drop challenge!!
New server coli challenges and a remake to the inserver game come join us and check it out. also featuring a coli drop tracker designed to track for the long drop challenge!!
More bot updates have came out which is always exciting!! our Fams game now has a self spawn on top of the chat spawn.
More bot updates have came out which is always exciting!! our Fams game now has a self spawn on top of the chat spawn.
Wait that name looks familiar
Wait that's cuz I'm in it
Lol
Wait that name looks familiar
Wait that's cuz I'm in it
Lol
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@KitalphaHart LOL yes you are
@KitalphaHart LOL yes you are
Im happy to announce we now have a leveling system along with currency and a few other new features in the bot
Im happy to announce we now have a leveling system along with currency and a few other new features in the bot
massive new updates to the bots game!! come check it out maybe we will become your home away from home ^^
massive new updates to the bots game!! come check it out maybe we will become your home away from home ^^
apologies to those who joined and didnt get a welcome message yesterday discord had updated things with the bots and i didnt find out till this morning to fix the issue they are now functional again ^^
apologies to those who joined and didnt get a welcome message yesterday discord had updated things with the bots and i didnt find out till this morning to fix the issue they are now functional again ^^
Im happy to announce all the fams are in our game now!!
Im happy to announce all the fams are in our game now!!
1 2 3