Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Crimson/Indigo/Metals mate
1 2 3 4 5
oki doki!
oki doki!
@SpaceAceSneevee @LavenderLizards @TheGreyOne Hi! So, this project has been going on for over 4 months! Time flies huh? Started with Lula and your three beautiful ladies, because for some reason this is a nightmare color set lol. Ended up making much worse-ranged pairs in the meantime as well- nine dragons, all dedicated to this project (twelve counting yours!) And so, I wanted to let y'all know the project's complete! Female, and her wings are one color off, but it was the pri/tert colors I was most focused on, and trans dragons are always fun to have in lore <3 Soooo,,, meet the final Peter! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58187283] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581873/58187283_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=59&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=1&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=604cd3554fd754c0055dbba53af79157fc7f17ac&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] I wanted to thank y'all just one more time for your constant patience with my pings, with the awkward nest shuffling before I switched to lightning myself, and for your encouragement whenever I worried I was being a bother~ Y'all been a bunch of VIPs <3
@SpaceAceSneevee @LavenderLizards @TheGreyOne

Hi! So, this project has been going on for over 4 months! Time flies huh? Started with Lula and your three beautiful ladies, because for some reason this is a nightmare color set lol. Ended up making much worse-ranged pairs in the meantime as well- nine dragons, all dedicated to this project (twelve counting yours!)

And so, I wanted to let y'all know the project's complete! Female, and her wings are one color off, but it was the pri/tert colors I was most focused on, and trans dragons are always fun to have in lore <3 Soooo,,, meet the final Peter!

I wanted to thank y'all just one more time for your constant patience with my pings, with the awkward nest shuffling before I switched to lightning myself, and for your encouragement whenever I worried I was being a bother~ Y'all been a bunch of VIPs <3
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Wardove Congratulations! I am truly glad that you finally got the colours you wanted. It's always great to see the end of a long project. [emoji=dna size=1]
@Wardove Congratulations! I am truly glad that you finally got the colours you wanted. It's always great to see the end of a long project.
The old ways are lost, but so am I

IuAQKUa.png
@Wardrove omg!!!! congrats on finally finishing your project, im so happy you got everything you wanted UwU
@Wardrove omg!!!! congrats on finally finishing your project, im so happy you got everything you wanted UwU
Congrats! Peter is looking great, glad you got what you wanted after four months!
Congrats! Peter is looking great, glad you got what you wanted after four months!
1 2 3 4 5