Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you order your lair?
1 2 3 4 5
I usually have dragons for sale listed first, then my two progen guardians - and then my dragons listed by colours usually starting with Seafoam! (So much seafoam...)
I haven't re-adjusted them yet though so they're all jumbled up again - but man do I love lairs ordered in little rainbows!
I usually have dragons for sale listed first, then my two progen guardians - and then my dragons listed by colours usually starting with Seafoam! (So much seafoam...)
I haven't re-adjusted them yet though so they're all jumbled up again - but man do I love lairs ordered in little rainbows!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Dragons for sale in the very front, and then it's the current legacy pair, and after that is the coli team and their mates (currently only one is paired D:) after that it's my special imp pair, which is composed of a Gen 2 Imp and the very first imp I ever got, as a gift. Next is another imp pair, with a random girl tossed in front because for some reason, I group them together in my mind. After that, it's pairs in the order that I got them, with single dragons in the very back.
Dragons for sale in the very front, and then it's the current legacy pair, and after that is the coli team and their mates (currently only one is paired D:) after that it's my special imp pair, which is composed of a Gen 2 Imp and the very first imp I ever got, as a gift. Next is another imp pair, with a random girl tossed in front because for some reason, I group them together in my mind. After that, it's pairs in the order that I got them, with single dragons in the very back.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
When I first joined, I sorted mine by breeding pairs, but recently I've switched to going by color, with my favorite dragons on the front page. My progenitors stay at the very beginning of the lair, though!
When I first joined, I sorted mine by breeding pairs, but recently I've switched to going by color, with my favorite dragons on the front page. My progenitors stay at the very beginning of the lair, though!
@Bibiclassique

Just rearranged it today again. Currently it's my own OC dragons, some of my favorites, and my Disney villainesses, a full page of Coatls, a page and the next half of my GEN1s, my Amelia Peabody collection, other favorites, and then for sale stuff.
@Bibiclassique

Just rearranged it today again. Currently it's my own OC dragons, some of my favorites, and my Disney villainesses, a full page of Coatls, a page and the next half of my GEN1s, my Amelia Peabody collection, other favorites, and then for sale stuff.
Ex5pnCI.png
My lair is arranged by pairs and in a loose colour order that probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me. (Meaning, you can see the colour progression but most people would probably use a more roygbiv arrangement idk)
My lair is arranged by pairs and in a loose colour order that probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me. (Meaning, you can see the colour progression but most people would probably use a more roygbiv arrangement idk)
MuwAAse.png
OOOHH i really like looking at peoples lairs.. esp people who seem to have some kind of gradient going on, its so neat?? and people who collect loads of same-colour dragons! but i can see how itd get tiring pretty fast..

my circuit spirals go first; theyre arranged by the flightrising colour drop down list (so whites -> greys -> blacks -> purples etc, aqua then seafoam then jade and so on). then comes my main family! i sort of try to order them by colour, too, but it doesnt work as well because their range is pretty big. i dont have that many dragons to start with!

....... aaaaand i kicked my poor bucky dragon to the very end of the line because hes not that pretty lmao
OOOHH i really like looking at peoples lairs.. esp people who seem to have some kind of gradient going on, its so neat?? and people who collect loads of same-colour dragons! but i can see how itd get tiring pretty fast..

my circuit spirals go first; theyre arranged by the flightrising colour drop down list (so whites -> greys -> blacks -> purples etc, aqua then seafoam then jade and so on). then comes my main family! i sort of try to order them by colour, too, but it doesnt work as well because their range is pretty big. i dont have that many dragons to start with!

....... aaaaand i kicked my poor bucky dragon to the very end of the line because hes not that pretty lmao
I don't.
I only keep exalt fodder in the front, nothing more. Every time a buy new fodder after arranging my lair it's messed up again. And not that i have many permanent dragons, i'm more Dominance focused.
I don't.
I only keep exalt fodder in the front, nothing more. Every time a buy new fodder after arranging my lair it's messed up again. And not that i have many permanent dragons, i'm more Dominance focused.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
I order it from those with the longest breeding time to those with the lowest.

Then I go top row male. Second row their mates, and on the bottom its two pairs and a dragon who's mate is on the following page same spot. Unless its a dragon I bought for looks, then thats the divider dragon.
I order it from those with the longest breeding time to those with the lowest.

Then I go top row male. Second row their mates, and on the bottom its two pairs and a dragon who's mate is on the following page same spot. Unless its a dragon I bought for looks, then thats the divider dragon.
Bonsai.png
I used to arrange them by colour but the glitch where obtaining a dragon can mess up your lair order just kinda made me stop caring. On occasion I go through and re-sort them.
I used to arrange them by colour but the glitch where obtaining a dragon can mess up your lair order just kinda made me stop caring. On occasion I go through and re-sort them.
Order? *hollow laugh* Every time a nest hatches everyone in my lair plays musical lair spaces, and with 2-4 nests hatching a week and 70 dragons, I can't keep up. Sometimes I'll shuffle them around if a dragon is still on the same page as their mate, and there are four dragons who are always to be on the first page, but otherwise it's chaos.
Order? *hollow laugh* Every time a nest hatches everyone in my lair plays musical lair spaces, and with 2-4 nests hatching a week and 70 dragons, I can't keep up. Sometimes I'll shuffle them around if a dragon is still on the same page as their mate, and there are four dragons who are always to be on the first page, but otherwise it's chaos.
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
1 2 3 4 5