Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New Years Resolutions
1 2 3 4 5
i want to focus on self love, be more active, and get better at programming!
i want to focus on self love, be more active, and get better at programming!
mine is to GET MY LIFE TOGETHER

i know this year is going to be the year i lose my mind and honestly? love that for me. i'm ready. i'm ready for CHAOS so that i can FINALLY GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER
mine is to GET MY LIFE TOGETHER

i know this year is going to be the year i lose my mind and honestly? love that for me. i'm ready. i'm ready for CHAOS so that i can FINALLY GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
draw more, that's mostly it, just to get out more art
draw more, that's mostly it, just to get out more art
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
I want to make a friend.

Literally, I'm going to raid an organ donations facility.

(Jk jk... or am I...? *evil laugh*
I want to make a friend.

Literally, I'm going to raid an organ donations facility.

(Jk jk... or am I...? *evil laugh*
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
well 2019 was pretty tragic with some terrible events. i kept relapsing and overall it was pretty damaging but i am trying to heal! picked up a new hobby so this year i am improving playing the guitar! other things include letting go of the past, meeting new people, finding my place and being more likeable.. getting better at art!
well 2019 was pretty tragic with some terrible events. i kept relapsing and overall it was pretty damaging but i am trying to heal! picked up a new hobby so this year i am improving playing the guitar! other things include letting go of the past, meeting new people, finding my place and being more likeable.. getting better at art!
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
Heal, move on, and make myself do something I've yet to do.
Heal, move on, and make myself do something I've yet to do.
-
-
-
-
:3
1. I want to work on my communication skills and such
2. Art ability!
3. School work
4. Uhm,,, I'll think of other things
1. I want to work on my communication skills and such
2. Art ability!
3. School work
4. Uhm,,, I'll think of other things
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1: start identifying and weeding out my toxic behaviour
2: get a job/steady income
3: see my friends more often
4: exercise more
1: start identifying and weeding out my toxic behaviour
2: get a job/steady income
3: see my friends more often
4: exercise more
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
I know 'doing more exercise' is an infamous resolution for people giving up on it easily but I'm going to make it my main priority for this year. At the moment I have a small, manageable work out that I do only occasionally so my resolution is to make it at least a weekly thing and depending on how I go, increase it so I can get stronger and healthier :3

Other than that, I plan to study diligently like last year, start preparing for uni, do more art and maybe get a job
I know 'doing more exercise' is an infamous resolution for people giving up on it easily but I'm going to make it my main priority for this year. At the moment I have a small, manageable work out that I do only occasionally so my resolution is to make it at least a weekly thing and depending on how I go, increase it so I can get stronger and healthier :3

Other than that, I plan to study diligently like last year, start preparing for uni, do more art and maybe get a job
?s1k5n=party.png
do more art, exercise and buy a new computer

hope we all get to do all our resolutions !
do more art, exercise and buy a new computer

hope we all get to do all our resolutions !
1 2 3 4 5