Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 4/5 Year Old Dragons
1 2
@AlexiaSkye ok:)
@AlexiaSkye ok:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright

The other two have been claimed, I'll send through a CR for Cranberry :)
@AlvildaBright

The other two have been claimed, I'll send through a CR for Cranberry :)
^
^
@AlexiaSkye

How much do you want for Faeiry? She has my birthday! :D
@AlexiaSkye

How much do you want for Faeiry? She has my birthday! :D
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@AlexiaSkye [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7204934] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72050/7204934_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I'd like to give Bellig a home! I have a small collection of old spirals she'd fit right in with c: Is there a price range you have in mind for her? I don't want to offer too low.
@AlexiaSkye
I'd like to give Bellig a home! I have a small collection of old spirals she'd fit right in with c:
Is there a price range you have in mind for her? I don't want to offer too low.
@Sylvidoptera

Heya! Thanks for the interest :) as an XYY I'd normally ask for a bit higher but since she has your birthday 20kt/20g like most of the other dragons would be good if you're okay with that :)

Edit: Hey I actually just saw your clearout thread, if you want maybe we could trade Faeiry for Archangel? I can make up the difference if you super want money for him (and I can afford it!) Just a thought :)
@Sylvidoptera

Heya! Thanks for the interest :) as an XYY I'd normally ask for a bit higher but since she has your birthday 20kt/20g like most of the other dragons would be good if you're okay with that :)

Edit: Hey I actually just saw your clearout thread, if you want maybe we could trade Faeiry for Archangel? I can make up the difference if you super want money for him (and I can afford it!) Just a thought :)
@RipTooth

Hey! Is it ok if I offer 25kt/25g? Just a little more than her exalt price at level 15 :)

I wanna let you know I accidentally put her in a fodder nest instead of my other Bell ;-; She has 3 days left on the nest, I can offer you a hatchling or two if you still want her. If not it's okay! :)
@RipTooth

Hey! Is it ok if I offer 25kt/25g? Just a little more than her exalt price at level 15 :)

I wanna let you know I accidentally put her in a fodder nest instead of my other Bell ;-; She has 3 days left on the nest, I can offer you a hatchling or two if you still want her. If not it's okay! :)
@AlexiaSkye

A four year old for a four year old sounds like a perfect swap to me. And I'm SO glad you like Archangel. He was one of the first dragons I got when I started, from an adoption thread. He's such a sweet boy. I'll set up the CR! :) <3
@AlexiaSkye

A four year old for a four year old sounds like a perfect swap to me. And I'm SO glad you like Archangel. He was one of the first dragons I got when I started, from an adoption thread. He's such a sweet boy. I'll set up the CR! :) <3
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@AlexiaSkye

That sounds good to me! I'll pass on the hatchlings but I'm absolutely fine with waiting for her. I'll set up a CR for when she's ready c:
@AlexiaSkye

That sounds good to me! I'll pass on the hatchlings but I'm absolutely fine with waiting for her. I'll set up a CR for when she's ready c:
1 2