Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .* cat's tarot shop . open *.
1 2 3
@catalysts Can I get the 12-month new year's spread please? ^^ Subjects would be love and family.

oh, sorry for the ping
@catalysts Can I get the 12-month new year's spread please? ^^ Subjects would be love and family.

oh, sorry for the ping
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@Saurgazing of course! I've added you to the queue <3
@Saurgazing of course! I've added you to the queue <3
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@Vallantis I've sent your reading! Please send your payment when you have time, and don't hesitate to ask for any clarification!

@Saurgazing I have to take a brief break to let my energy (and my deck) recharge, but I'll get back to you with your reading as soon as possible.
@Vallantis I've sent your reading! Please send your payment when you have time, and don't hesitate to ask for any clarification!

@Saurgazing I have to take a brief break to let my energy (and my deck) recharge, but I'll get back to you with your reading as soon as possible.
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@catalysts Of course, take your time please. ^^
@catalysts Of course, take your time please. ^^
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
Could I be put in queue for a 12-month reading for love and school/work perhaps? o:
Could I be put in queue for a 12-month reading for love and school/work perhaps? o:
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia of course! adding you now.
@Anivia of course! adding you now.
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
@catalysts
Can I have a twelve card draw pls ouo
@catalysts
Can I have a twelve card draw pls ouo
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Oh, are they not 150g? I wasn't aware the price changed after Saugazing, unless I missed that before?
Oh, are they not 150g? I wasn't aware the price changed after Saugazing, unless I missed that before?
@Anivia - yes, i bumped the price after because they've ended up taking much longer than I anticipated. if it's not affordable to you i'm willing to decrease a bit but it may be a less in-depth reading!

@Joydom adding you to the queue!
@Anivia - yes, i bumped the price after because they've ended up taking much longer than I anticipated. if it's not affordable to you i'm willing to decrease a bit but it may be a less in-depth reading!

@Joydom adding you to the queue!
QgoWm3b.png cat
she/her
fr +3
art shop
hatchery
sleeping coatl
No it's okay! I got a couple of commissions done so I'll have enough, I just missed it before it seems.

No it's okay! I got a couple of commissions done so I'll have enough, I just missed it before it seems.

1 2 3