Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing help?
So I have a few nests that are about to hatch, and I know I'm not going to like all of the hatchlings, so I wanted to ask for advice on how to price dragons. I don't know what genes are rare, what ones are common, let alone colors. I've never sold any of my dragons before, just given them to friends.
So I have a few nests that are about to hatch, and I know I'm not going to like all of the hatchlings, so I wanted to ask for advice on how to price dragons. I don't know what genes are rare, what ones are common, let alone colors. I've never sold any of my dragons before, just given them to friends.
@sugarydraws
your best bet is to check the auction house for similar color ranges as well as any relevant rare eye types/new genes and price according to those results. just note that if they are around fodder price (which is also good to check before selling) then they will most likely end up exalted
@sugarydraws
your best bet is to check the auction house for similar color ranges as well as any relevant rare eye types/new genes and price according to those results. just note that if they are around fodder price (which is also good to check before selling) then they will most likely end up exalted
unknown.png
Fodder price? Ive never heard this term before.
Fodder price? Ive never heard this term before.
@sugarydraws

"Fodder price" refers to the current LAH (lowest Auction House) price. This is generally for dragons bought and sold with the intention of being trained and exalted.

To let someone know you've answered them give the a ping by putting an @ in front of their username. You can read more about forum coding here.

Hope this helps!
@sugarydraws

"Fodder price" refers to the current LAH (lowest Auction House) price. This is generally for dragons bought and sold with the intention of being trained and exalted.

To let someone know you've answered them give the a ping by putting an @ in front of their username. You can read more about forum coding here.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Sadly no, not much of this helps but I'll be closing replies to this forum anyway.
@Nightwind

Sadly no, not much of this helps but I'll be closing replies to this forum anyway.