Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2019]
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 436 437
@Rib That sounds great! I'll set up the CR!

@RoyalSorceress Someone beat you to one of the eggs, but I will happily trade you two of the eggs for strange chests, if you're still interested?
@Rib That sounds great! I'll set up the CR!

@RoyalSorceress Someone beat you to one of the eggs, but I will happily trade you two of the eggs for strange chests, if you're still interested?
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
HAVE: [b]NoN Food/Other Items[/b] [item=mirror]x182 [item=night flame]x343 [item=nocturne puppet]x224 [item=crystal ball] x134 [item=hourglass]x216 [item=leporidae guise]x28 [item=weathered grimoire]x21 [item=chameleon]x31 [item=living stones] x421 [item=lakebottom flounder]x331 [item=cuckoo]x426 [item=giant swallowtail caterpillar]x276 [item=bee orchid]x234 [item=flying gurnard]x53 [b]Night of the Noc Familiars[/b] [item=snarling mimic]x2[item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker][item=animated statue]x4 [item=deadly reflection][item=living sculpture][item=magic mirror][item=spellbound tome]x3[item=unlikely alliance][item=wooden marionette][item=Axe Mimic][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=calculating candelabra][item=smoldering sconce]x2[item=crystal carrier]x3[item=orbiting spirit][item=enchanted armaments]x2[item=sorcerous arms]x2[item=masked phantom]x2[item=veiled vision]x2[item=autumn millifae][item=spring millifae][item=vulpine lamp][item=animated armor][item=ravenous cauldron]x4[item=curious kettle][item=colubrid column]x2[item=valorous cape][item=poltergeist pile]x3[item=transmuted treasure][item=antique chair]x2[item=spidered seat][item=tick-tock][item=time devourer][item=tricky telescope]x4[item=mischievous magnifier][item=blooming hedgehide][item=overwatered seedling]x2[item=ghosthost viola]x2[item=dirge fiddlefiend]x3[item=pinpush mirror doll]x2[item=four-eyed phylactery]x4[item=scroll stealer]x3[item=vigilant spear][item=apparition lance][item=cryptic cameo]x2[item=dancing chalice][item=Vigorous goblet][item=swinging chandelier][item=furious fawn][item=bouncy broiler][item=glazed sentry]x4 [b]Other items[/b] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Vista: Conjurer’s Hat][item=Vista: Spectral Shroud][item=Vista: Plasmpool Armor][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame] [b]WANT[/b] [item=strange chest][item=unhatched nocturne egg]

HAVE:
NoN Food/Other Items
Mirror x182 Night Flame x343 Nocturne Puppet x224 Crystal Ball x134 Hourglass x216 Leporidae Guise x28 Weathered Grimoire x21
Chameleon x31 Living Stones x421 Lakebottom Flounder x331 Cuckoo x426 Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar x276 Bee Orchid x234 Flying Gurnard x53

Night of the Noc Familiars
Snarling Mimic x2 Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Animated Statue x4 Deadly Reflection Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Spellbound Tome x3 Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette Axe Mimic Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Calculating Candelabra Smoldering Sconce x2 Crystal Carrier x3 Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments x2 Sorcerous Arms x2 Masked Phantom x2 Veiled Vision x2 Autumn Millifae Spring Millifae Vulpine Lamp Animated Armor Ravenous Cauldron x4 Curious Kettle Colubrid Column x2 Valorous Cape Poltergeist Pile x3 Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair x2 Spidered Seat Tick-Tock Time Devourer Tricky Telescope x4 Mischievous Magnifier Blooming Hedgehide Overwatered Seedling x2 Ghosthost Viola x2 Dirge Fiddlefiend x3 Pinpush Mirror Doll x2 Four-Eyed Phylactery x4 Scroll Stealer x3 Vigilant Spear Apparition Lance Cryptic Cameo x2 Dancing Chalice Vigorous Goblet Swinging Chandelier Bouncy Broiler Glazed Sentry x4

Other items
Breed Change: Nocturne Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Plasmpool Armor Vista: Gossamer Flame

WANT
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg
I don't want to be an adult! D:
@SeaJules

I surely can take two, thank you! I'll send you a CR now (:
@SeaJules

I surely can take two, thank you! I'll send you a CR now (:
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@Morcantus

I just traded my last furious fawn, so how would you feel about your Vulpine lamp, serpentine lamp, and crystal carrier for my spritely portrait, dancing chalice and kyorinrin?
@Morcantus

I just traded my last furious fawn, so how would you feel about your Vulpine lamp, serpentine lamp, and crystal carrier for my spritely portrait, dancing chalice and kyorinrin?
[quote name="Tangara" date="2019-12-29 13:12:06" ] @Morcantus I just traded my last furious fawn, so how would you feel about your Vulpine lamp, serpentine lamp, and crystal carrier for my spritely portrait, dancing chalice and kyorinrin? [/quote] That works for me! Can you set up the cr @tangara
Tangara wrote on 2019-12-29 13:12:06:
@Morcantus

That works for me! Can you set up the cr @tangara
HAVE
Glazed Sentry Plasmpool Hindcallouses

have most prior year familiars as well

WANT
--done for now--

thanks!

HAVE
Glazed Sentry Plasmpool Hindcallouses

have most prior year familiars as well

WANT
--done for now--

thanks!

@Heiyu
Hello, would you be willing to trade a Pinpush Mirror Doll, Four-eyed Phylacerty, and Vigorous Goblet? I currently have 17 Strange Chests. I also have plenty of apparel duplicates and Smirch scrolls that I'm willing to trade, if you're interested.
@Heiyu
Hello, would you be willing to trade a Pinpush Mirror Doll, Four-eyed Phylacerty, and Vigorous Goblet? I currently have 17 Strange Chests. I also have plenty of apparel duplicates and Smirch scrolls that I'm willing to trade, if you're interested.
@Oneyroi my [item=pinpush Mirror doll] for [item=tick-tock]?
@Oneyroi

my Pinpush Mirror Doll for Tick-Tock ?
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

@Rib sure, sending a CR :)
@Rib sure, sending a CR :)
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
.............................................................. znVnNUNC_o.png
@Yuubi

how many strange chests you offering for a terrorbox? :o