Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | by god can i delete this
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 468 469
ooooh, thats tough ;v;

hope you had fun wherever you went!
ooooh, thats tough ;v;

hope you had fun wherever you went!
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
Also what kind of meme? The one where you qoute stuff from the updates?
Also what kind of meme? The one where you qoute stuff from the updates?
ACOZFAh.png
yep! that stuff!
yep! that stuff!
snom.png

Snom! Since Sheepfur grabbed her Beeflight can totally still go through with her plan. As her old mentor and once a medicine cat Sheepfur would still hang around the med. den a lot. He just opted to take the kit because Headlight is naturally going to be much busier then him gathering herbs (plotting cats demises) etc! I think tossing Sheepfur into the equation will balance the master plan out.

Robinkit is part of the big old med.cat fam now!
Snom! Since Sheepfur grabbed her Beeflight can totally still go through with her plan. As her old mentor and once a medicine cat Sheepfur would still hang around the med. den a lot. He just opted to take the kit because Headlight is naturally going to be much busier then him gathering herbs (plotting cats demises) etc! I think tossing Sheepfur into the equation will balance the master plan out.

image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
Snowstar: You can't have two apprentices

Beeflight: I'm about to end this man's whole career

ACOZFAh.png
[quote name="LostForeverLost" date="2019-12-29 11:38:02" ] Snom! Since Sheepfur grabbed her Beeflight can totally still go through with her plan. As her old mentor and once a medicine cat Sheepfur would still hang around the med. den a lot. He just opted to take the kit because Headlight is naturally going to be much busier then him gathering herbs (plotting cats demises) etc! I think tossing Sheepfur into the equation will balance the master plan out. Robinkit is part of the big old med.cat fam now! [/quote] [size=2]oooh you are righttt! don't want bee being an op villain! [quote name="Orielion" date="2019-12-29 11:52:42" ] Snowstar: You can't have two apprentices Beeflight: I'm about to end this man's whole career [/quote] [size=2]its so accurate it hurts
LostForeverLost wrote on 2019-12-29 11:38:02:

oooh you are righttt! don't want bee being an op villain!

Orielion wrote on 2019-12-29 11:52:42:

its so accurate it hurts
snom.png

[quote name="snom" date="2019-12-29 11:57:46" ] [quote name="LostForeverLost" date="2019-12-29 11:38:02" ] Snom! Since Sheepfur grabbed her Beeflight can totally still go through with her plan. As her old mentor and once a medicine cat Sheepfur would still hang around the med. den a lot. He just opted to take the kit because Headlight is naturally going to be much busier then him gathering herbs (plotting cats demises) etc! I think tossing Sheepfur into the equation will balance the master plan out. Robinkit is part of the big old med.cat fam now! [/quote] [size=2]oooh you are righttt! don't want bee being an op villain! [quote name="Orielion" date="2019-12-29 11:52:42" ] Snowstar: You can't have two apprentices Beeflight: I'm about to end this man's whole career [/quote] [size=2]its so accurate it hurts [/quote] hehe!
snom wrote on 2019-12-29 11:57:46:
LostForeverLost wrote on 2019-12-29 11:38:02:

oooh you are righttt! don't want bee being an op villain!

Orielion wrote on 2019-12-29 11:52:42:

its so accurate it hurts
hehe!
ACOZFAh.png
Everyone is so set up and I'm kinda... Antisocial with all of my characters...

Anyone my warriors can interact with? Or maybe someone wants to stumble upon Salem?

Anyone my warriors can interact with? Or maybe someone wants to stumble upon Salem?
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
[quote name="FrostSol" date="2019-12-29 12:05:55" ] Everyone is so set up and I'm kinda... Antisocial with all of my characters... Anyone my warriors can interact with? Or maybe someone wants to stumble upon Salem? [/quote] if any of them are in cloudclan they could come see robinkit and Sheepfur. If their in Pineclan they could go hunt for wolves with most of the clan. If they are a loner you could watch Pineclan hunt for wolves.
FrostSol wrote on 2019-12-29 12:05:55:

if any of them are in cloudclan they could come see robinkit and Sheepfur.

If their in Pineclan they could go hunt for wolves with most of the clan.

If they are a loner you could watch Pineclan hunt for wolves.
ACOZFAh.png
hiss
hiss
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 468 469