Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you ever wonder
1 2 3
do people go through your lair n look at all your dragons like you do to other lairs?

whenever i get bored i always find myself browsing through random people’s lairs

it’s fun
do people go through your lair n look at all your dragons like you do to other lairs?

whenever i get bored i always find myself browsing through random people’s lairs

it’s fun
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
i think about this sort of thing all the time
i especially wonder if it's someone who originally owned a dragon i bought/was given (or at least their parents/sibling), or a skin/accent maker who made an accent one of my dragons is using
most likely not, but it's fun to think about
i think about this sort of thing all the time
i especially wonder if it's someone who originally owned a dragon i bought/was given (or at least their parents/sibling), or a skin/accent maker who made an accent one of my dragons is using
most likely not, but it's fun to think about
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Wow
So maybe
If I'm staring at someone's dragons
Someone's staring at mine
Wow

Wow
Wow
So maybe
If I'm staring at someone's dragons
Someone's staring at mine
Wow

Wow
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
I like to think they do! I love snooping on people's lairs, I do it all the time tbh.
I like to think they do! I love snooping on people's lairs, I do it all the time tbh.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I do it mostly when someone has a really interesting avatar or if they mention/post a particularly nice dragon of theirs.
I do it mostly when someone has a really interesting avatar or if they mention/post a particularly nice dragon of theirs.
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
Sometimes, yes! Usually busy doing other stuff, but I like snooping wayy too much. Especially lairs with some nice aesthetics and/or interesting avatar!
Sometimes, yes! Usually busy doing other stuff, but I like snooping wayy too much. Especially lairs with some nice aesthetics and/or interesting avatar!
pretend some cool art is here
All the time! I like to snoop a lot and other people can't be too different, right? Anyway, other lairs have given me lots of opportunities to copy ideas that weren't mine inspiration when it comes to projects and all sorts of stuff!
All the time! I like to snoop a lot and other people can't be too different, right? Anyway, other lairs have given me lots of opportunities to copy ideas that weren't mine inspiration when it comes to projects and all sorts of stuff!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I go through my lair to look at my dragons more than I do other lairs, so at least there's me. :')
I go through my lair to look at my dragons more than I do other lairs, so at least there's me. :')
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
this is something i think about every day
like, someone could be watching me struggle to dress my dragons and just laughing at what they're watching

but otherwise i just visit peoples' lairs regardless, mostly because their avatar interests me :P
this is something i think about every day
like, someone could be watching me struggle to dress my dragons and just laughing at what they're watching

but otherwise i just visit peoples' lairs regardless, mostly because their avatar interests me :P
Somtimes, i try my best to make my lair interesting just in case someone's nice enough to look at my babies

I'm always lurking through people's lairs, especially when they got alot of lore written down. I'm not a good writer but reading some of the stuff people come up with for their clan and dragons is inspiring
Somtimes, i try my best to make my lair interesting just in case someone's nice enough to look at my babies

I'm always lurking through people's lairs, especially when they got alot of lore written down. I'm not a good writer but reading some of the stuff people come up with for their clan and dragons is inspiring
tumblr_inline_q3033yD11e1rc7s69_500.png
1 2 3