Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Alex's Free Familiars - Opening Soon!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 126 127
Helloooo (: I would love the:
Golden porpoise
Maned Rasa and the
Smokey Bantam Fangar, (if they're available) please (:

My fave song atm is Toss a Coin to Your Witcher from the Witcher soundtrack :P
Helloooo (: I would love the:
Golden porpoise
Maned Rasa and the
Smokey Bantam Fangar, (if they're available) please (:

My fave song atm is Toss a Coin to Your Witcher from the Witcher soundtrack :P
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@AlexArmidia24 Can I have any random familiars please? Thanks so much! :)
@AlexArmidia24 Can I have any random familiars please? Thanks so much! :)
Oh! This time I can join yay! :D
May I ask for
Golden Porpoise
Dainty Wavehopper
Kyorinrin
Corrosive Depin

Thank you in advance even if they are all already claimed ^^' my connection is wonky and I can't check before going to work
Oh! This time I can join yay! :D
May I ask for
Golden Porpoise
Dainty Wavehopper
Kyorinrin
Corrosive Depin

Thank you in advance even if they are all already claimed ^^' my connection is wonky and I can't check before going to work
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
@AlexArmidia24 Could I get ? river muck, Aurora pangolin, Smokey Bantom Fangore [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/637.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/25405.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/2604.png[/img] Don't really have a favorite song.
@AlexArmidia24

Could I get ?
river muck, Aurora pangolin, Smokey Bantom Fangore
637.png25405.png2604.png

Don't really have a favorite song.
@AlexArmidia24

Hi! Can I have the Wraith Hound, Moonbeam Crayfish, Shadow Serpent and Creeping Tendril?

As for my favorite song, I have many so far but I do go and listen to Babymetal alot. I love my metal girls ????? (Big fav right now is Shanti Shanti Shanti. love the indian flair)
@AlexArmidia24

Hi! Can I have the Wraith Hound, Moonbeam Crayfish, Shadow Serpent and Creeping Tendril?

As for my favorite song, I have many so far but I do go and listen to Babymetal alot. I love my metal girls ????? (Big fav right now is Shanti Shanti Shanti. love the indian flair)
Hi there! Could I get a Highreach Bonepicker, a Windcarve Fugitive, a Longneck Medium, and a Scarlet Flycatcher? If you don't have those, I'd appreciate any familiars, I'm just starting out and I want to get some company for my dragons :)
Thanks a bunch! (btw, I love portal, "Still Alive" is one of my fav video game songs)
Hi there! Could I get a Highreach Bonepicker, a Windcarve Fugitive, a Longneck Medium, and a Scarlet Flycatcher? If you don't have those, I'd appreciate any familiars, I'm just starting out and I want to get some company for my dragons :)
Thanks a bunch! (btw, I love portal, "Still Alive" is one of my fav video game songs)
Hello! I'd like a goldenplains poodle mith, a triple sight firebug, a blue dragon reef snail, and a strangler (if they're not taken)! My favorite song is probably Sprawl II by Arcade Fire. Thank you for doing this!
Hello! I'd like a goldenplains poodle mith, a triple sight firebug, a blue dragon reef snail, and a strangler (if they're not taken)! My favorite song is probably Sprawl II by Arcade Fire. Thank you for doing this!
@alexarmidia24 May I please have a runescar lynx and an undergrowth shovelsnout

oh lordy my favorite song atm is can't buy happiness by tash sultana
@alexarmidia24 May I please have a runescar lynx and an undergrowth shovelsnout

oh lordy my favorite song atm is can't buy happiness by tash sultana
Can I have the river muck?
Can I have the river muck?
66.png
up to here; going to sleep on time lol

list has been updated with new donations (thank you luvs), so please be sure to check that out!

@verdantcowboy i'm sorry but the aurora pangolin was already taken! would you like another in its place?

@glitterbum both of those are taken sorry ^^" do you want others in their place?

@callmetrash the scarlet flycatcher and the abyss striker are available, but both the highreach bonepicker and the chameleon are already taken! do you want just those or others instead?

@gemnicky that one's taken too sorry ^^" any others?

@meadbhb the ophiotaurus is available, but the snail has already been claimed! were you interested in any others?

@habeba the golden porpoise is gone, but the other two are still available; would you like a replacement?

@redbang the porpoise and the wavehopper are already claimed, but the kyorinrin and the corrosive depin are still free. do you want others instead?

@buckhunter i'm really sorry but all of those are taken! were you interested in any others?

@voidqueensat the other three are available, but the shadow serpent has already been taken. do you want another in its place?

@correctdichotemy the blue dragon reef snail was actually very popular and was gone very quickly haha! do you want another instead of it?

@luckoftheclaws the river muck was already taken sorry!! did you like any others?

note to self: buy more river mucks and golden porpoises.
up to here; going to sleep on time lol

list has been updated with new donations (thank you luvs), so please be sure to check that out!

@verdantcowboy i'm sorry but the aurora pangolin was already taken! would you like another in its place?

@glitterbum both of those are taken sorry ^^" do you want others in their place?

@callmetrash the scarlet flycatcher and the abyss striker are available, but both the highreach bonepicker and the chameleon are already taken! do you want just those or others instead?

@gemnicky that one's taken too sorry ^^" any others?

@meadbhb the ophiotaurus is available, but the snail has already been claimed! were you interested in any others?

@habeba the golden porpoise is gone, but the other two are still available; would you like a replacement?

@redbang the porpoise and the wavehopper are already claimed, but the kyorinrin and the corrosive depin are still free. do you want others instead?

@buckhunter i'm really sorry but all of those are taken! were you interested in any others?

@voidqueensat the other three are available, but the shadow serpent has already been taken. do you want another in its place?

@correctdichotemy the blue dragon reef snail was actually very popular and was gone very quickly haha! do you want another instead of it?

@luckoftheclaws the river muck was already taken sorry!! did you like any others?

note to self: buy more river mucks and golden porpoises.
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 126 127