Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Dragons and items for sale
1 2
I'm leaving FR, and as such I have a bunch of dragons for sale! I also have a few items. I'll try to come online at least once a day, so bear with me.
Treasure to gem ratio of 1000:1

Items:
x1 for 300g or less

Dragons:
They're all on the AH, but feel free to haggle here for cheaper! I just want them to go to good homes.
I'm leaving FR, and as such I have a bunch of dragons for sale! I also have a few items. I'll try to come online at least once a day, so bear with me.
Treasure to gem ratio of 1000:1

Items:
x1 for 300g or less

Dragons:
They're all on the AH, but feel free to haggle here for cheaper! I just want them to go to good homes.
hFT3jNj.png
Bump!
Bump!
hFT3jNj.png
@ChiliIcecream

any chance you'd give me the fams for a discounted price? i'm trying to max out my beastary and i don't have any of them.... i promise i won't sell them or anything!
@ChiliIcecream

any chance you'd give me the fams for a discounted price? i'm trying to max out my beastary and i don't have any of them.... i promise i won't sell them or anything!
@BluePluto03

Lore writing commissions!
@ChiliIcecream

Hi there! I'm returning after a 2.5 year hiatus so I'm missing almost all of the items you listed, so I'm interested in everything except the Sundial Impostor and Galactic Watcher skin. (also dont super need the NotN fams since i've been opening chests)

How much would you like for everything else? I think I could do pure gems.
@ChiliIcecream

Hi there! I'm returning after a 2.5 year hiatus so I'm missing almost all of the items you listed, so I'm interested in everything except the Sundial Impostor and Galactic Watcher skin. (also dont super need the NotN fams since i've been opening chests)

How much would you like for everything else? I think I could do pure gems.
MIaB7gw.png
@ChiliIcecream
can i take the fest currency? I've got up to 140k if you want treasure for it.
@ChiliIcecream
can i take the fest currency? I've got up to 140k if you want treasure for it.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@BluePluto03 I honestly don't mind if you were intending on selling them! You can ask for whatever price you like - I really don't mind.

@emboardom oh boy... all of those things added up is about 735 g so... I'd say at least 500g for them all. Someone else has asked about the fest currency, so I didn't include that in the price. If you want the Goat Vial too, you'd have to send the dragon to me first so I can apply the eyes for you (since they're Clanbound, they can't be sold/traded outside of my lair. Not sure if you know about that function)

@leylines honestly, anything works. I could do 40kt for all of it. It's about 58 magical shards, 70 deepearth geodes, 28 glowing embers, and 55 immaculate tablets. I just want them gone haha
@BluePluto03 I honestly don't mind if you were intending on selling them! You can ask for whatever price you like - I really don't mind.

@emboardom oh boy... all of those things added up is about 735 g so... I'd say at least 500g for them all. Someone else has asked about the fest currency, so I didn't include that in the price. If you want the Goat Vial too, you'd have to send the dragon to me first so I can apply the eyes for you (since they're Clanbound, they can't be sold/traded outside of my lair. Not sure if you know about that function)

@leylines honestly, anything works. I could do 40kt for all of it. It's about 58 magical shards, 70 deepearth geodes, 28 glowing embers, and 55 immaculate tablets. I just want them gone haha
hFT3jNj.png
@ChiliIcecream How about 600g for all of that works for you? I’m fine sending over a dragon if you’re willing to apply the Goat Vial to one of my dragons for me. Thanks for letting me know about that function!
@ChiliIcecream How about 600g for all of that works for you? I’m fine sending over a dragon if you’re willing to apply the Goat Vial to one of my dragons for me. Thanks for letting me know about that function!
MIaB7gw.png
@ChiliIcecream
is 100g for the 3 ok with u? if not i can go a bit higher
@ChiliIcecream
is 100g for the 3 ok with u? if not i can go a bit higher
@BluePluto03

Lore writing commissions!
@BluePluto03 that's fine by me!

@emboardom that works! You can send over the dragon for the goat eyes whenever you're ready :3
@BluePluto03 that's fine by me!

@emboardom that works! You can send over the dragon for the goat eyes whenever you're ready :3
hFT3jNj.png
@ChiliIcecream

How much do you want for Dusk and Amon?
@ChiliIcecream

How much do you want for Dusk and Amon?
12/12 is my b-day! Whoo! I’m an adult god that’s terrifying... so anybody got Seth’s with 1212 in them let me know ;)
1 2